Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Will that update be fixing bugs only or maybe some new content as well?
The main story hasn't moved forward, but there is new content as well as the implementation of any relevant suggestions/feedback. Charlotte's and Ruby's substories advance quite a bit, for instance (similar stories, so it was easy to write together) and a few of the others do too, but to a lesser extent. There's also a lot of flavor content, which also includes lewds. I've just posted in the dev log if you want a bit more info (though I've still not got into specifics of who does and doesn't have new content).

Reactions: RottenPlum

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Is there any progression with Ruby? I have boosted her like over 100 and have done the modeling click a ton of times. The only time I can increase lust is workout with her and even over 50 I can't go anywhere. Also don't know why she seems to be the only one who can't be on expeditions or do any work.

I am getting a bug trying to do that "other worlds" thing with Isodola or whatever her name is.

Hopefully someone puts a walkthrough on some of these movies because I can't figure out how to get the lounge one for Elisa or the last two for Kylie.

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Is there any progression with Ruby? I have boosted her like over 100 and have done the modeling click a ton of times. The only time I can increase lust is workout with her and even over 50 I can't go anywhere. Also don't know why she seems to be the only one who can't be on expeditions or do any work.

I am getting a bug trying to do that "other worlds" thing with Isodola or whatever her name is.

Hopefully someone puts a walkthrough on some of these movies because I can't figure out how to get the lounge one for Elisa or the last two for Kylie.
I don't think ruby has any lewd scenes in the current public version, but she will in the upcoming release.

Issue with Isadora should be fixed as well.

The tooltips for movie unlocks (EDIT: included in the next release, but there is a post by Feebs earlier in the thread with unlock conditions for every scene) are very blatant, but here's what I can tell you without massive spoilers.

Elsie: Peep on her, then she will wake you up one morning and demand you meet her in the lounge after 2200 that night. Do so.
Kylie:
- Buns, hun. You need to build the bakery. This will come up once you progress her story sufficiently. Once you have done so, assign her to work there, then 'visit' (click on bakery just like you would click construction to set a new project) while she is working, and talk to her.
- Retrieval. This one I can't get into without going into massive spoilers, but effectively there is a secret about the champions that you may or may not discover on your own. If you have not discovered it before you use your possession powers for the first time (gained by completing the first limit break), then this secret will reveal itself and you can trigger the scene (how should be obvious at that point). If you figure out the secret on your own, you currently cannot get this scene. This is also true for one of Phaedra's scenes which is also triggered on this branch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feebs

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thanks Shazamify, though, just to confirm the movie hints were not included in the original release. Those are a new feature in the upcoming update.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Update 0.1.3 is now live. Changelog in OP.

But, here's some brief info.

The main story has not moved forward. This update is primarily focused on feedback and substory content, it includes 13 new lewd scenes, volume control, ability to change where notifications display, movie unlock hints, and lots of typos and bug fixes.

Off world workers have changed a little, so if you load into an existing save that's already moved beyond that, you may see a scene repeating information similar to what you've already read elsewhere.

Thank you to all those who posted feedback and bugs after the initial release.

Also had two great playtesters this time around, so bugs should hopefully be much fewer than the initial 0.1 release.

The next release (unless any hotfixes required - hopefully not!) will take a quite a bit longer as it will be focusing on the story. That is also why I haven't numbered as 0.2 despite it having quite a bit of content. I'll keep 0.X releases for story updates.

Last edited:

Voyeur63

Nov 22, 2018
Was unable to dl update. File seems to be missing extension maybe? Gofile let me download it but it's unusable. Workupload and Pixeldrain simply failed to dl. Am I missing something?

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
An error pops up whenever I try to see an unlocked scene (ones that I have unlocked through the cheat in the pc)

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Was unable to dl update. File seems to be missing extension maybe? Gofile let me download it but it's unusable. Workupload and Pixeldrain simply failed to dl. Am I missing something?
If you add .7z as a file the extension it should work. Apologies. I've edited the files on Pixeldrain and Mega and currently reuploading to GoFile.

Apparently only two scenes don't work:
Elsie's "Dirty Gift" and Lashonda's "Hardcore Gamer"
Thanks, I suspect it's down to the cheats, but will get addressed for future.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
monk456 what error are you getting? I cannot replicate
An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: <<run>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.items is undefined.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///C:/Users/Nicolas/Downloads/Gateway%200.1.0/Gateway/Gateway.html:49329:146765
handler/<@file:///C:/Users/Nicolas/Downloads/Gateway%200.1.0/Gateway/Gateway.html:49329:218866
value/<@file:///C:/Users/Nicolas/Downloads/Gateway%200.1.0/Gateway/Gateway.html:49329:198706
oneClickFnWrapper/<@file:///C:/Users/Nicolas/Downloads/Gateway%200.1.0/Gateway/Gateway.html:49329:45856
onClickFnWrapper/<@file:///C:/Users/Nicolas/Downloads/Gateway%200.1.0/Gateway/Gateway.html:49329:45634
dispatch@file:///C:/Users/Nicolas/Downloads/Gateway%200.1.0/Gateway/Gateway.html:57:43064
add/v.handle@file:///C:/Users/Nicolas/Downloads/Gateway%200.1.0/Gateway/Gateway.html:57:41048

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///C:/Users/Nicolas/Downloads/Gateway%200.1.0/Gateway/Gateway.html:49329:146765
handler/<@file:///C:/Users/Nicolas/Downloads/Gateway%200.1.0/Gateway/Gateway.html:49329:218866
value/<@file:///C:/Users/Nicolas/Downloads/Gateway%200.1.0/Gateway/Gateway.html:49329:198706
oneClickFnWrapper/<@file:///C:/Users/Nicolas/Downloads/Gateway%200.1.0/Gateway/Gateway.html:49329:45856
onClickFnWrapper/<@file:///C:/Users/Nicolas/Downloads/Gateway%200.1.0/Gateway/Gateway.html:49329:45634
dispatch@file:///C:/Users/Nicolas/Downloads/Gateway%200.1.0/Gateway/Gateway.html:57:43064
add/v.handle@file:///C:/Users/Nicolas/Downloads/Gateway%200.1.0/Gateway/Gateway.html:57:41048
Appreciate that. Can confirm it's down to the cheats.

Reactions: monk456

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023

Stack Trace:

Appreciate that. Can confirm it's down to the cheats.
Until the next release, you can resolve this issue (will affect several scenes where giving an item triggers the scene immediately) by progressing to the point where you can buy items (need to unlock lvl2 possession and then influence on planet 3 during expedition), and buy any single item. This will resolve the error.

Reactions: Feebs

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Will there be an option to dump the father in the future? Personally I'm not too keen to have 2 "mothers" (when he transforms ) as well not having another guy walking around the house. Even about the brother I already felt a bit "meh", although it is more understandable, since you can have more sisters.

Reactions: Forgotted

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Will there be an option to dump the father in the future? Personally I'm not too keen to have 2 "mothers" (when he transforms ) as well not having another guy walking around the house. Even about the brother I already felt a bit "meh", although it is more understandable, since you can have more sisters.
Odds aren't good that you'll be able to selectively eliminate characters since this is a plot driven game. If you want, you can use the input fields at the beginning of the game to set up creative relationships with the characters so that you don't have two moms.

EDIT: You can also use the computer to alter the relationships if you don't want to restart

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Odds aren't good that you'll be able to selectively eliminate characters since this is a plot driven game. If you want, you can use the input fields at the beginning of the game to set up creative relationships with the characters so that you don't have two moms.

EDIT: You can also use the computer to alter the relationships if you don't want to restart
Yeah I know that, it just feels a bit odd. I'm not against the genderbender itself, even it isn't the thing that appeals me the most, but the thing of swapping the family relationships felt odd to me. There also another fact, althought this is more for my personal taste, that I like to show the father who's the alpha. If the game allows to deal with him in the future, and give us tools to avoid him have forbidden contact with the girls, then I'm fine.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes