Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Yeah I know that, it just feels a bit odd. I'm not against the genderbender itself, even it isn't the thing that appeals me the most, but the thing of swapping the family relationships felt odd to me. There also another fact, althought this is more for my personal taste, that I like to show the father who's the alpha. If the game allows to deal with him in the future, and give us tools to avoid him have forbidden contact with the girls, then I'm fine.
The character is not an alpha. There may be male characters who identify as alpha later in the game, but none will be permenant residents of the hotel. You can largely ignore the character if they don't interest you. They will appear at plot points in the main story here and there, but nothing that forces you to bond with them or engage in lewd content with them.

What about impregnation?
Some scenes have creampies, but I've no plans to write it in specific for impregnation. That's not to say it won't ever happen, but I have no current plans to include it. I'm not sure that I have the skill to write it well. There is actually a story arc coming up that would fit the kink really well, so maybe I'll try a scene or two, and see how it tests, but no promises. It would definitely be optional, too.

And, to confirm the next step in that fetish-chain... pregnancy isn't planned and won't be included at all, as it's not a kink I personally enjoy.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Could never get past the 'Learn how to bake', the bitch never brings it up when ever I chased her down. So after an hour of messing around trying to get past it, I deleted this game. Shame, it had promise, even though I had no idea what I was doing when assigning people to work. lol.

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Could never get past the 'Learn how to bake', the bitch never brings it up when ever I chased her down. So after an hour of messing around trying to get past it, I deleted this game. Shame, it had promise, even though I had no idea what I was doing when assigning people to work. lol.
We discovered this bug (newly introduced by fixing a different issue) shortly after this version released. Feebs is planning on releasing a hotfix for it. Hope you will give the game another try once it's patched.

Reactions: RPJames

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
We discovered this bug (newly introduced by fixing a different issue) shortly after this version released. Feebs is planning on releasing a hotfix for it. Hope you will give the game another try once it's patched.
Oh I definitely will. This was really the only issue I had, so I will definitely give it a try again. Well, this and the fact that I am not good at managing the people.. But that is a me problem.. lol.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Update 0.1.3 is now live. Changelog in OP.

But, here's some brief info.

The main story has not moved forward. This update is primarily focused on feedback and substory content, it includes 13 new lewd scenes, volume control, ability to change where notifications display, movie unlock hints, and lots of typos and bug fixes.
Great stuff, been really enjoying it.

Two things are sticking right now:

On Charlotte's story I'm told to Influence her while travelling to Quinn's world, but I don't have that option with her when I set up the expedition. Have I missed a step?

Piper is supposed to assist with moving Kimberly's story along, but whenever I stop by her place she brushes me off. The hint says to find her at Portal B but I never run into her there...

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
On Charlotte's story I'm told to Influence her while travelling to Quinn's world, but I don't have that option with her when I set up the expedition. Have I missed a step?
This is actually a quirk of the UI. . . when you assign Charlotte to the expedition you are forced to use influence on her (the power is auto selected which is why you get the 'Cancel' option).

Piper is supposed to assist with moving Kimberly's story along, but whenever I stop by her place she brushes me off. The hint says to find her at Portal B but I never run into her there...
You have a save on this one?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Have same issue with Piper (find her at portal B) as well as Rita, Madison supposed to ask for vodka but no such trigger for me.

Aug 16, 2020
Update 0.1.3 is now live. Changelog in OP.

But, here's some brief info.

The main story has not moved forward. This update is primarily focused on feedback and substory content, it includes 13 new lewd scenes, volume control, ability to change where notifications display, movie unlock hints, and lots of typos and bug fixes.

Off world workers have changed a little, so if you load into an existing save that's already moved beyond that, you may see a scene repeating information similar to what you've already read elsewhere.

Thank you to all those who posted feedback and bugs after the initial release.

Also had two great playtesters this time around, so bugs should hopefully be much fewer than the initial 0.1 release.

The next release (unless any hotfixes required - hopefully not!) will take a quite a bit longer as it will be focusing on the story. That is also why I haven't numbered as 0.2 despite it having quite a bit of content. I'll keep 0.X releases for story updates.
Does the v0.1.0 to v0.1.3 update include v0.1.1 and v0.1.2? Or do I need the full game downloaded again for them?

Voyeur63

Nov 22, 2018
If you add .7z as a file the extension it should work. Apologies. I've edited the files on Pixeldrain and Mega and currently reuploading to GoFile.

Thanks, I suspect it's down to the cheats, but will get addressed for future.
If you add .7z as a file the extension it should work. Apologies. I've edited the files on Pixeldrain and Mega and currently reuploading to GoFile.

Thanks, I suspect it's down to the cheats, but will get addressed for future.

Thank you.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Gateway-0.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DrJ1300

Dec 24, 2019
Have same issue with Piper (find her at portal B) as well as Rita, Madison supposed to ask for vodka but no such trigger for me.
after talking to madison about vodka, look in kitchen. talk to rita then send rita on an expedition, shell msg when shes back. return to kitchen and pick up vodka then speak to madison in her room and the vodka & cosplay option should be there.
to trigger piper you need to go offworld and speak to quinn on a piggyback after you get the inspection. if you have followed these steps send me a save and ill have a look. hope this helps

DrJ1300

Dec 24, 2019
Oh I definitely will. This was really the only issue I had, so I will definitely give it a try again. Well, this and the fact that I am not good at managing the people.. But that is a me problem.. lol.
the management side does get a little easier as you progress there are upgrades to build to make it easier to manage fatigue and resources.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
after talking to madison about vodka, look in kitchen. talk to rita then send rita on an expedition, shell msg when shes back. return to kitchen and pick up vodka then speak to madison in her room and the vodka & cosplay option should be there.
to trigger piper you need to go offworld and speak to quinn on a piggyback after you get the inspection. if you have followed these steps send me a save and ill have a look. hope this helps
I don't remember if i finished vodka quest before, but i think i done all rita scenes as well as most of madison, but i can't remember vodka quest and i can't even talk to madison about vodka. As for piper, i got her invited and she has her own place but i can't progress further with her getting closer to kimberly unless that's future content still not implemented in game. I tried to piggyback on all available planets but i can't get no more piggyback events anywhere and i have one more person to unlock for employing and i don't know how or what i should do to unlock that one last person in this update.

Aug 16, 2020
I'm getting a blank screen when trying to do the 3rd buffer. nothing appears, unless I'm supposed to wait a few minutes. Or I need to do something else before buffer 3 works.
The bake promt isn't appearing with Kylie, either.

Last edited:
Reactions: shazamify

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
Bug on version 0.1.3: Using MC's PC -> Networking app -> Connect to Ruby's PC -> Documents -> Desires text file

The X to close the box doesn't always appear
1698215442035.png

Opening this greys out and makes non-responsive the rest of the interface, and without the X there's no way to close the document. Thankfully refreshing the web page takes you back to the PC interface with no loss of progress, but some people might miss that workaround.

This was at 0900 on day 23. I was following the Millie path to advance Ruby, and this was the first time using the Networking app. While having Millie's path tracked, and not Ruby's (no idea if relevant), I opened PC and went

Networking - Millie PC - Access Denied - Back - Ruby PC - Documents - Desires. Got the above result with no X. Clicking where the X should be also does nothing.

If, after receiving the Access Denied message, you first close and reopen the Networking app, the X will appear on the document.

Edit: Also ran across a similar issue on Lashonda's journal issue

Last edited:
Reactions: shazamify
4.60 star(s) 32 Votes