• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
The tracker app (and the hover tooltips attached to the items)on the right sidebar will help you here. Bringing up Seraphina says "Wander her home world while using the influence ability on an explorer"
I already mentioned in my previous post that piggyback/influence on all available planets doesn't give me new scenes anymore. Are you sure you used my save file? I don't think i even have Seraphina in tracker app on my playthrough.
Eit: It's working now, i mixed piggyback and influence and forgot about the later being a feature.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
your brother/father into a female (male versions have no content yet, but that's where the planned optional swinging & ntr stuff will come from)
How promiment will the "male" version content of these characters be?

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
v0.1.4 Hotfix - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How promiment will the "male" version content of these characters be?
Not very. Whichever option you choose will change who you interact with during story scenes later in the game. But their substories, in comparison to the female versions, will be shorter.

DrJ1300

Dec 24, 2019
Okay, looks like I only have two scenes left I can't get unlocked.

Elsie is supposed to be able to receive a dildo gift, but even though I have it there's no option to give it to her.

And as I mentioned yesterday, I can't get Piper's story to progress; it says to watch for her at Gateway B but I never manage to see her there.
the hotfix will fix pipers story for you and as for the dildo scene there are 3 girls who you can gift it to, you need to buy one for each girl from phaedras planet.

Luke5260793

Jul 18, 2018
v0.1.4 Hotfix PIXELDRAIN - - MEGA

Not very. Whichever option you choose will change who you interact with during story scenes later in the game. But their substories, in comparison to the female versions, will be shorter.
I built the bar, but Rita made no progress
I keep worjing out, but Lashonda is not making progress
I don't know how to progress Kimberly and Piper
Please help 01.png

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Please help View attachment 3033918

You only researched the bar (Monitoring Station). You still need to build it (Construction)

The Lashonda issue may be a minor bug, but it doesn't actually block progression or scenes. Testing it now

For Kim/Piper, you have to advance Piper. Hover over that question mark on Piper's tracker item to see the tooltip hint. It's very blatant. "Research cute animals"

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Please help View attachment 3033918
Shazamify has answered the other items, but attached is a save getting you past the "workout" part of Lashoda's tracker. However, you've completed all substory content for her, so it will jump directly to 'end of content'.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I know the routine, I've seen all the other scenes. For some reason it's not working for Elsie.
There is actually another criteria not included in the movie hints, she must have given you a BJ previously too.
But if you PM me your save I can check it out.
Edit: Located the issue, but still, if you send me your save I'll fix for you.

Last edited:

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
There is actually another criteria not included in the movie hints, she must have given you a BJ previously too.
Sure, thanks.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The character is not an alpha. There may be male characters who identify as alpha later in the game, but none will be permenant residents of the hotel. You can largely ignore the character if they don't interest you. They will appear at plot points in the main story here and there, but nothing that forces you to bond with them or engage in lewd content with them.
So you're telling that a guy living alone with a lot of girls, gets to play smash with all of them, and those girls can't even avoid to gaze when he's on the pool, including aunt, cousins and sisters, and he isn't an alpha? Was I being deceived with my fantasy all this time?

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
So you're telling that a guy living alone with a lot of girls, gets to play smash with all of them, and those girls can't even avoid to gaze when he's on the pool, including aunt, cousins and sisters, and he isn't an alpha? Was I being deceived with my fantasy all this time?

I think I misunderstood you, I thought you were asking for the father to be the alpha.
Some substories will allow the mc to act or make choices in the stereotypical alpha douchey-like fashion, but he's mostly going to be a turbo dude.

I am not going to repeat the story of bad or dead dad, no issue with those games, I've enjoyed a good number, but it does not fit the narrative or sandbox nature of certain characters here. I certainly reuse a lot of troupes, but that isn't one of them. If you continue the game, specifically talking to Isolda and Meriya, they'll give you some insight into why women are attracted to him, family or otherwise. Albeit brief right now, like many things currently in the game, it's a seed and hint of future content and will be expanded on in the relevant story arcs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Forgotted

Luke5260793

Jul 18, 2018
Shazamify has answered the other items, but attached is a save getting you past the "workout" part of Lashoda's tracker. However, you've completed all substory content for her, so it will jump directly to 'end of content'.

Thank you for your help
I don't know how I can get Piper to have a meeting with me PR.png

DrJ1300

Dec 24, 2019

There is a story ark that explains why the Father is not really the Alpha but its a major plot spoiler, also Isolde explains reasons the women are drawn to the MC when progressing with her.

Luke5260793

Jul 18, 2018
I don't know why I can't encounter these scenarios:
1. Elsie (Dirty gift)
2. Phaedra (Just a chat)
3. Rita (Relex melody)
4. Lashonda (Hardcore gamer)
5. ??? (Spa day)

DrJ1300

Dec 24, 2019
I don't know why I can't encounter these scenarios:
1. Elsie (Dirty gift)
2. Phaedra (Just a chat)
3. Rita (Relex melody)
4. Lashonda (Hardcore gamer)
5. ??? (Spa day)
You need to influence an expedition to Phaedras planet and buy the relavent items for these to trigger

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes