shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
How do you break your limit?
If I recall correctly, you need to get your attractiveness to 5 and then have a full visit from Quinn. You may also need to pull two people from the buffer (can't recall for certain). Once you've met those conditions, the inspector will show up and you need to follow her story.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
If I recall correctly, you need to get your attractiveness to 5 and then have a full visit from Quinn. You may also need to pull two people from the buffer (can't recall for certain). Once you've met those conditions, the inspector will show up and you need to follow her story.
I can only get the "Now the inspection is over you'd expect to be able to connect. However, there's something blocking you." message

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
I can only get the "Now the inspection is over you'd expect to be able to connect. However, there's something blocking you." message
If the inspector has already completed their inspection you’ve already gotten your first limit break. If you are trying to pull a third person from the buffer. . . you can’t yet. There’s no content for the third character.

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
There are two bugs with Lashonda's quest tracker where it gets stuck on 'Show Gratitude' and also I believe the 'Train with her' steps. The 'Show Gratitude' happens when you instead of 'Show Gratitude' choose a different dialogue, not sure which, that also triggers the scene. Afterwards you can complete all her other content I believe, but only topic apart from 'Flirt' and 'Small Talk' is 'Security' in the lounge not sure if that is intended. On the 'Train with Lashonda' thing I am not so sure if you can continue her content but the tracker gets stuck if you talk to her about 'Fitness' before it comes up in her story.
When recruiting the second bartender, Harmony for me, at 'Gateway B' I also got an error next to the 'Continue'. Not sure if there was anything supposed to be there.
There might be other problems with scenes that involve only one person or certain people being in a room at a time getting completely blocked once too many people are in the Hotel not sure if that is intended or just an oversight or I simply overlooked something.
Also i am kinda sad that there are so little 'repeatable freeroam' scenes, except for Rita and maybe Elise the selection seems fairly limited.
Otherwise this seems like a really well made HTML game.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Are you running 1.3 or did you download the bugfix (1.4)?
Bugfix

If the inspector has already completed their inspection you’ve already gotten your first limit break. If you are trying to pull a third person from the buffer. . . you can’t yet. There’s no content for the third character.
Thanks, I thought that I could do it in this version because the quest doesn't say [Future]

Reactions: megaera

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Thanks, I thought that I could do it in this version because the quest doesn't say [Future]
Hmm. . . you may not be where I thought you were then. Can you send me a save?

There are two bugs with Lashonda's quest tracker where it gets stuck on 'Show Gratitude' and also I believe the 'Train with her' steps. The 'Show Gratitude' happens when you instead of 'Show Gratitude' choose a different dialogue, not sure which, that also triggers the scene. Afterwards you can complete all her other content I believe, but only topic apart from 'Flirt' and 'Small Talk' is 'Security' in the lounge not sure if that is intended. On the 'Train with Lashonda' thing I am not so sure if you can continue her content but the tracker gets stuck if you talk to her about 'Fitness' before it comes up in her story.
When recruiting the second bartender, Harmony for me, at 'Gateway B' I also got an error next to the 'Continue'. Not sure if there was anything supposed to be there.
There might be other problems with scenes that involve only one person or certain people being in a room at a time getting completely blocked once too many people are in the Hotel not sure if that is intended or just an oversight or I simply overlooked something.
Thanks DeadEyes

The note about Harmony is new for me. . . I'll work to replicate today and get it flagged for a fix in the next version. Beyond that, everything you've mentioned is caught and will be fixed in an upcoming release. For Lashonda specifically, the issues you mention don't actually block any progression, they are simply issues with the quest tracker recognizing that some items are complete.

As far as the overcrowding scenario goes making it impossible to get folks alone, you should be able to achieve everything through careful time manipulation and leveraging expeditions or work schedules to remove unwanted characters from a location. If there's a particular scene you're struggling with let me know so that I can bottom it out.

Also i am kinda sad that there are so little 'repeatable freeroam' scenes, except for Rita and maybe Elise the selection seems fairly limited.
Otherwise this seems like a really well made HTML game.
At this point, the majority of the scenes are woven into the substories of the characters, so it would be a bit odd to have them just be repeatable in freeroam. You can use the player if you want to replay any of those scenes. Off the top of my head I know that Victoria, Elsie, Lashonda, Rita, and Lillian have freeroam repeatable scenes, and there's likely others. I'm also not counting the 'sneak around' scenes at night which are pretty much all repeatable.

I am unsure if Feebs is planning to add more freeroam scenes later on, but it will not likely be in the next major release as that is going to be more story focused. But we're at the beginning of a large project, so who knows!

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
... You can use the player if you want to replay any of those scenes. Off the top of my head I know that Victoria, Elsie, Lashonda, Rita, and Lillian have freeroam repeatable scenes, and there's likely others. ...
There are/is a freeroam repeatable scenes/scene with Lashonda, besides the night scene?

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
I'm in "Buffer Check 2/5"
Looks like a bug where the quest tracker didn't advance when you retrieved Derin. Possibly connected to your cheat usage, but unsure. I'll flag it for Feebs to take a look, but you have effectively done everything you can do with the buffer in this version

There are/is a freeroam repeatable scenes/scene with Lashonda, besides the night scene?
My fault, the night scene where she catches you looking at her pictures is the one I was remembering.

Reactions: monk456

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
My fault, the night scene where she catches you looking at her pictures is the one I was remembering.
Thanks anyway!
Also if you go to the bar while Harmony is working and try to talk to her you also get, I believe the same, error I had with her on the Gateway:
Code:
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
And I can't give a video game to Lashonda.

Last edited:

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Thanks anyway!
Also if you go to the bar while Harmony is working and try to talk to her you also get, I believe the same, error I had with her on the Gateway:
Code:
Error: child tag <</if>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
And I can't give a video game to Lashonda.
Thanks, I'll work on replicating and getting them in as bugs

Reactions: DeadEyesSee
Feb 10, 2022
stuck at
tiffany- ask about her daughter
lashonda- go to the gym and try to workout

can't find any triggers anywhere to progress these. working out does nothing, talking to tiffany or lashonda at any location doesn't give any new prompt.

using online version

edit: also minor bug, if you set the notifications to be in a different place it works, but then when you reload your save they default back to top right unless you toggle it to a different place again.

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
stuck at

can't find any triggers anywhere to progress these. working out does nothing, talking to tiffany or lashonda at any location doesn't give any new prompt.

using online version

edit: also minor bug, if you set the notifications to be in a different place it works, but then when you reload your save they default back to top right unless you toggle it to a different place again.
Can you send a save?

Tutuooo

Sep 10, 2019
Got the Go to the gym and try to workout what to do I go nothing happened and sub storys how to get

DrJ1300

Dec 24, 2019
Got the Go to the gym and try to workout what to do I go nothing happened and sub storys how to get
after trying to workout you should have a new minor task to find someone to help you workout either lillian of lashonda can help with this if they like you enough speak to them when they are at the gym.

Feb 10, 2022
stuck at

using online version

save file-

LordObsidian

Aug 17, 2017
Madison is never in the shower. I am well past the qualifiers for morning glory, and she is never in there to complete "Bedroom Jerk". I've already completed "Dirty Washing" too. Anyone run into this or have any solutions?

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes