MrRapturous

Mar 13, 2018
I'm stuck with Kimberly, tracker says Relax at Night but nothing happens when I do
Save attached:
I haven't loaded your save file but this was moved for me after a visit from Victoria, and not Kimberly. It's a setup thing, you get hints of it in previous dialogue. Not sure if it'll be the same for you but I know I was ignoring the Victoria stuff thinking it was filler but no...that moved the Kimberly path along.

Feb 10, 2022
thanks for the reply, i'll just wait for the next version and hopefully it just clears out.

suggestion- after completing all "current content" for someone, the PC could have some kind of "?" mouse hover hint on any missed content to point at how to unlock it.

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
thanks for the reply, i'll just wait for the next version and hopefully it just clears out.

suggestion- after completing all "current content" for someone, the PC could have some kind of "?" mouse hover hint on any missed content to point at how to unlock it.
This already exists; go to the movie player in the computer.

Reactions: Feebs

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023

Just want to confirm, you've not missed any content through the tracker - otherwise I'd have sent you a save back. The tracker just hasn't updated to "End of Content" for you.

And, as Shazamify points out, the movies app on the computer will give you hints. They use the same setting as the tasks and trackers, so if you turn off tooltips in the settings, you'll need to turn those back on to see them.

Last edited:
Reactions: shazamify

Wammo

Apr 15, 2021
having trouble getting the photo studio storyline to start after the conversation with Quinn to do photo promotion

Zirenaz

Feb 20, 2020
Sound settings are bugging out in the online version. Works for a bit, but then all of a sudden, sound is back, and need re-muting in settings. Not really game-breaking, but still something that could need a fix

Reactions: Feebs and Tutuooo

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
v0.1.5 update.
Links & changelog in OP.

Mostly addresses bug fixes but also adds 5 new lewds and starts Alyssa's substory.
If you completed the last version already, you may instead wish to wait for a more substantial update in 0.2.

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
v0.1.5 update.
Links & changelog in OP.

Mostly addresses bug fixes but also adds 5 new lewds and starts Alyssa's substory.
If you completed the last version already, you may instead wish to wait for a more substantial update in 0.2.

WOW have you been busy!
Careful don't burnout...

Impressive how much you've accomplished in a short time. I truly hope
this all works out well for you.

Cheers

Happy monster day to everyone!

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
WOW have you been busy!
Careful don't burnout...

Impressive how much you've accomplished in a short time. I truly hope
this all works out well for you.

Cheers

Happy monster day to everyone!
Thank you. Though honestly the playtesters, Shazamify and Dr J are the true backbone of the latest releases. The two of them testing interim builds while I crack on with content has been invaluable. I am way ahead of where I wanted to be at this stage, entirely thanks to them. They have the patience of saints.

Major story releases (0.2 next) will be much slower endeavors in comparison to these updates, so it may be some time before you see the next one.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Gateway-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gregk

Jun 19, 2018
Hi.
When I try to go on an expedition, I get this message:
There's already an ongoing expedition. Come back after 15:00
It may be 15:00, 16:00... etc.

Any suggestions?

Nash Tyler

Oct 1, 2021
Have 2 questions..

The quest to "Power up Meriya" under Elsie's tracker?...Whenever I go to Gateway A, it only gives me option to talk to her and "Nevermind" when I click on it.

Is the girl at the spa with Piper (that knows my name) the ninth champion?.. If it is, where else do you run into her?..If not, I'm lost on trying to run into her.

Thank you and great game.

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Gateway 015a Feebs
Got to say I love the idea and direction of the game so far. A few thoughts and observations from my latest playthrough:

First meeting, Megan flashes you to think about when you're alone, but doesn't appear in Masturbate list.

Looking at pics Lashonda left on PC doesn't add her to Masturbate list. When I thank Lashonda for the computer, it implies I masturbated to the pics when I never had the option at first.

Even if there is no special scene, all girls you've met should be in Masturbate list.

Why isn't Rita immediately available for construction? She said she was willing, but I couldn't add her to the rota. wasn't available until Megan interaction later

I don't know whether it is unintended consequences because of restrictions or intentional, but the early work rota seems light on available people. With only 9 strays, being unwilling to get your hands dirty, seems contra survival.

Need lots more discussion topics, I hear about something and try to talk to others about it and only options are small talk and flirt.

Did you want 10x resources to apply to +1000 cheat? No big since people are messing with cheats to see it.

When first meeting Quinn, Fiona leaves with her to festival, yet Fiona is still waiting to be sent home.

Kylie ran away and I'm getting messages from her about the bakery while I'm in the process of getting her back.

You should be able to view past notes from the briefcase, I think I missed some.

Some of the Gateway A stuff seemed to time out without my being aware of it.

Ruby and Charlotte progress shouldn't be tied together. Ruby was the hot cousin you lusted after growing up. Charlotte was the bullying older brother.

<edited to group comments and remove comments about abrupt ends to current content that Feebs obviously already knows about>

Overall great game for the current content and thank you for your hard work. Can't wait for more.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Have 2 questions..

The quest to "Power up Meriya" under Elsie's tracker?...Whenever I go to Gateway A, it only gives me option to talk to her and "Nevermind" when I click on it.

Is the girl at the spa with Piper (that knows my name) the ninth champion?.. If it is, where else do you run into her?..If not, I'm lost on trying to run into her.

Thank you and great game.
For the option to appear when you talk to Meriya, you need to have 30 lust with Elsie. I'll add a step to the tracker for the release.

The girl with Piper has no further content as yet. She is not the ninth champion. If you did the ninth champion task chain or advance the story far enough that should reveal there is in fact no ninth-champion and Kylie was originally a spy from the East and not summoned here by Meriya like the other strays.. The mysterious woman's identity has no yet been revealed.

Gateway 015a Feebs
Got to say I love the idea and direction of the game so far. A few thoughts and observations from my latest playthrough:

First meeting, Megan flashes you to think about when you're alone, but doesn't appear in Masturbate list.

Looking at pics Lashonda left on PC doesn't add her to Masturbate list. When I thank Lashonda for the computer, it implies I masturbated to the pics when I never had the option at first.

Even if there is no special scene, all girls you've met should be in Masturbate list.

Why isn't Rita immediately available for construction? She said she was willing, but I couldn't add her to the rota. wasn't available until Megan interaction later

I don't know whether it is unintended consequences because of restrictions or intentional, but the early work rota seems light on available people. With only 9 strays, being unwilling to get your hands dirty, seems contra survival.

Need lots more discussion topics, I hear about something and try to talk to others about it and only options are small talk and flirt.

Did you want 10x resources to apply to +1000 cheat? No big since people are messing with cheats to see it.

When first meeting Quinn, Fiona leaves with her to festival, yet Fiona is still waiting to be sent home.

Kylie ran away and I'm getting messages from her about the bakery while I'm in the process of getting her back.

You should be able to view past notes from the briefcase, I think I missed some.

Some of the Gateway A stuff seemed to time out without my being aware of it.

Ruby and Charlotte progress shouldn't be tied together. Ruby was the hot cousin you lusted after growing up. Charlotte was the bullying older brother.

<edited to group comments and remove comments about abrupt ends to current content that Feebs obviously already knows about>

Overall great game for the current content and thank you for your hard work. Can't wait for more.
Many thanks for the feedback! I'll take this into account for the 0.2 release.

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
attachedfile
I don't see the issue. I was able to load your save, launch an expedition, and have it return normally. If you are getting the screen you mention after you attempt to launch your expedition it's because you successfully sent people out and just have to wait for them to return.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes