Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
How do you discover the champions identity? Can never do it before she leaves
It is honestly the most involved task in the game currently with the most options and possible outcomes... and it's entirely optional. Info wrapped in spoiler tag.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Billshwr

samyek01

Jul 25, 2017
This may have already been discussed, but how do you do "lounge instruction" for the character portrayed by Armani Black? The hint is worded weirdly.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
This may have already been discussed, but how do you do "lounge instruction" for the character portrayed by Armani Black? The hint is worded weirdly.
Looks like I deleted half a description when changing it. Fixed for next ver.
After she has 10 lust, peep on her at night and then the following morning she should speak to you instructing you to meet her in the lounge. Then meet her in the lounge after 22:00.
While peeping if you've got the extra options, the 'leave' option during the take charge choice will not trigger it as that has its own morning scene with her.

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Are there no images in the online version?
There are images. However, they may take slightly longer to load due to bandwidth (they are compressed, but they're still HQ pics/vids)

Does anyone have a step-by-step guide to proceed?
Between the main task tracker, the individual character trackers (available once you get your phone), and the scene replayer (available in the movies app on your computer) there's already extremely heavy guiding built into the game. All three of the above have tooltips with fairly explicit progression steps. (Just make sure they are enabled in settings).

If there is somewhere in particular you're stuck, please share where as we'll want to ensure that things are indeed clear.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
There are images. However, they may take slightly longer to load due to bandwidth (they are compressed, but they're still HQ pics/vids)
Ah, 'cause I tried playing but there was nothing, maybe I had to wait longer.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Ah, 'cause I tried playing but there was nothing, maybe I had to wait longer.
Unfortunately, it's only one of those cheap shared hosts; more meant to demo the game before downloading than anything else. Maybe if I ever open to subscriptions, I'll upgrade to a better host. But I don't intend to even look at that until at least 0.3 or 0.4. But yeah, images should load but not take ages. Videos may take a while depending on traffic.

If no images loading at all, that seems a bit odd. I've just whizzed through a few pages after clearing cache and seems okay, but I may have caught it during a low-traffic time.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Unfortunately, it's only one of those cheap shared hosts; more meant to demo the game before downloading than anything else. Maybe if I ever open to subscriptions, I'll upgrade to a better host. But I don't intend to even look at that until at least 0.3 or 0.4. But yeah, images should load but not take ages. Videos may take a while depending on traffic.

If no images loading at all, that seems a bit odd. I've just whizzed through a few pages after clearing cache and seems okay, but I may have caught it during a low-traffic time.
Fair enough. I'll give it another shot and just be more patient. I'm not opposed to downloading, but playing in a browser is so much more convenient, lol.

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Try lewdspot.com. Videos work there just fine.
If you so choose to visit there know that you do so at your own risk.

Feebs doesn't post there and has no control over what version is on that site. Nor does he have any control over what other code may be running on that site.

I'm not saying it's good or bad, only that it's not official and you're on your own with any issues encountered there.

Reactions: Feebs

emby

Sep 12, 2017
I just found this game and have exhausted all the current content. About how long has it been between updates, on average?

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Aye, they're running ads in their games, so that will earn them a revenue to be able to use a more robust and dedicated hosting option than I currently am able to. But, as Shazmify states, I can't promise you anything outside what I share directly isn't modified (for better or worse). It's probably fine, they're there to make money off ads primarily, but I'm not going to endorse anything I haven't uploaded directly.

Though going back to @Vertius' comments, if playing in browser is your only concern, the download does just that. It just accesses the images/videos locally instead of via the Internet.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I just found this game and have exhausted all the current content. About how long has it been between updates, on average?
I've not released any major updates yet. The previous were minor ones, so were much quicker. But, I'm expecting 4–6 weeks for major updates.

Reactions: Billshwr and emby

emby

Sep 12, 2017
I've not released any major updates yet. The previous were minor ones, so were much quicker. But, I'm expecting 4–6 weeks for major updates.
Thanks!
Also, it seems like after you get to a certain point, you can't trigger "Lounge Instruction" anymore with Elsie. I've tried every option but she never comes to the room in the morning.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Great game so far, love the concept and plenty of content! When is the next ‘major update’ scheduled for release?

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Great game so far, love the concept and plenty of content! When is the next ‘major update’ scheduled for release?
Direct quote from Feebs here. "When it's done" :)

I can tell you that progress is being made, and there's still a lot of work to go. It will be a meaty release.

Wouldn't expect it for another several weeks

Reactions: Billshwr

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
It was possible to miss "End of Content" for Lashonda in 1.4 if the first time you thank her for the computer in the Lounge (as you're supposed to). I'm currently downloading 1.5 but I didn't see that bug mentioned in the changelogs. (I ended up setting "computerty" to 1 manually).

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes