hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Ruby leaves at 11, and you can get rid of millie by assigning her to work a morning shift.
The problem with the Zoe/Madision/Ruby thing is that Zoe also leaves at 11. So either we need to figure out how to get Ruby do something between 9 - 10 or figure out how not to get Zoe off "Off World" until a later time. That confuses me

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
The problem with the Zoe/Madision/Ruby thing is that Zoe also leaves at 11. So either we need to figure out how to get Ruby do something between 9 - 10 or figure out how not to get Zoe off "Off World" until a later time. That confuses me
Zoe leaves at 12. At 11AM, Zoe, Madison, and Millie are in the Lounge. I just confirmed it. If you're not seeing this, please confirm which version you're on, and send me a save.

Thanks!

Reactions: Feebs

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
I am using the online version of Gateway which is currently in 1.1.5A. Here is the save file

Thanks

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
can't seem to power up meriya even though Elsie has lust at 30(granted I had to edit the save to lower it)
Thanks for this. Found the bug. You've already unlocked the relevant scene, "Gateway A Blackout" in the movies app, but the tracker hasn't registered it.
I'll address for next release. That's the last step of her content, and as you've already seen the scene, you've not actually missed anything for her.

Reactions: under_score

under_score

May 15, 2019
Thanks for this. Found the bug. You've already unlocked the relevant scene, "Gateway A Blackout" in the movies app, but the tracker hasn't registered it.
I'll address for next release. That's the last step of her content, and as you've already seen the scene, you've not actually missed anything for her.
oh okay thanks

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I had unlocked everything previously but lost save. So it’s being in the place with a full gallery without having to start again mainly. Thanks anyway, didn’t know that!

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I had unlocked everything previously but lost save. So it’s being in the place with a full gallery without having to start again mainly. Thanks anyway, didn’t know that!
I think this is the closest save I have from when I was testing stuff. It's still a bit before the end of 0.1.4 but closer than starting again at least. It's from 0.1.2 so you will get the 'upgraded to 0.1.3' message when you load. 0.1.4/5 didn't have such a message, but the save will make all three upgrades.
You can use the 1 hotkey to quickly get through any "Continue" screens to skip content you've already seen, should that assist. Just be careful when you get to scenes with choices, as 1 will just choose the first option available.

Reactions: Billshwr

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
I think this is the closest save I have from when I was testing stuff. It's still a bit before the end of 0.1.4 but closer than starting again at least. It's from 0.1.2 so you will get the 'upgraded to 0.1.3' message when you load. 0.1.4/5 didn't have such a message, but the save will make all three upgrades.
You can use the 1 hotkey to quickly get through any "Continue" screens to skip content you've already seen, should that assist. Just be careful when you get to scenes with choices, as 1 will just choose the first option available.
That’s great thank you! Just didn’t want to start from beginning again if I had too!

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Feebs again, thanks for the above. I have a message icon but when I go to phone, I’m unable to see anyone with an unread message

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Feebs again, thanks for the above. I have a message icon but when I go to phone, I’m unable to see anyone with an unread message
Apologies. I forgot that was on the save. It's an old bug long since fixed before it even made it to release. The problem being that save itself is borked as Millie has sent a duplicate message the system can not find. I'll see if I can dig out any other saves that may be useful.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Apologies. I forgot that was on the save. It's an old bug long since fixed before it even made it to release. The problem being that save itself is borked as Millie has sent a duplicate message the system can not find. I'll see if I can dig out any other saves that may be useful.
Thank you! Would you have one where you confront the 9th champion and get her extra scenes?

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thank you! Would you have one where you confront the 9th champion and get her extra scenes?
Afraid not. My older saves also have this bug.
So, I've gone through the save and manually removed the offending message from Millie that doesn't exist and changed it, so the champions' event was the outcome requested (she'll text you the next in game day).

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Afraid not. My older saves also have this bug.
So, I've gone through the save and manually removed the offending message from Millie that doesn't exist and changed it, so the champions' event was the outcome requested (she'll text you the next in game day).
Thank you, much appreciated!

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes