Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Great game so far, love the concept and plenty of content! When is the next ‘major update’ scheduled for release?
You asked a question, that you already had the answer for . . .
Look closely at the "Quote" you had in your message . . .

" Feebs said:

I've not released any major updates yet. The previous were minor ones, so were much quicker. But, I'm expecting 4–6 weeks for major updates. "

:cool:

Reactions: Billshwr

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
You asked a question, that you already had the answer for . . .
Look closely at the "Quote" you had in your message . . .

" Feebs said:

I've not released any major updates yet. The previous were minor ones, so were much quicker. But, I'm expecting 4–6 weeks for major updates. "

:cool:
The reason for asking for the release date was to see if it was 4-6 weeks from the last major update or 4-6 weeks from the last minor/patch fix update

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
It was possible to miss "End of Content" for Lashonda in 1.4 if the first time you thank her for the computer in the Lounge (as you're supposed to). I'm currently downloading 1.5 but I didn't see that bug mentioned in the changelogs. (I ended up setting "computerty" to 1 manually).
Can confirm that it's fixed in 0.1.5

So, . . . Anytime between, "now", and . . . . "never/abandoned" . . . :ROFLMAO:
Just say'n . . . :cool:
The intention here is to clarify that Feebs doesn't want to be held to specific timelines.

Can tell you that it's definitely not "abandoned". Feebs said up front that he intends to alternate between minor releases and significant ones. 0.1.5 was the end of his first minor release. The next release will be 0.2, a major update that advances the main plot significantly as well as several other characters' substories.

I know for a fact that significant progress has been made on the content for the update, and that there is a lot of work to do yet. If I had to guess by what I know I would say 0.2 might be a Christmas present. Again though, the release is dependent on when Feebs feels like he's happy with the scope and quality of the new content.

Be patient; cool stuff is coming.

The reason for asking for the release date was to see if it was 4-6 weeks from the last major update or 4-6 weeks from the last minor/patch fix update
the latter

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Shazamify speaks the truth. During longer periods of no-release, I do post in the dev thread (check my sig) with some progress updates, but it's a little more difficult to give any meaningful information without spoilers when working on story events. I posted in there a few days ago, in fact.

What I can say is the upcoming event is a major work, and has a lot more variance and options than previous events. Within it are lots of minor events that feed into the bigger picture. It introduces a new temporary mechanic, a bunch of actors and plot I've hinted at in the story previously and as you can guess, a lot of new lewds. As with most of my work, it also hints a lot at the future of the story. I realize this gives you very little meaningful information without context, but rest assured, work is continuing and Shazamify has already tested several interim builds I've shared with them on Discord.

As Shazimfy states, after a major release, I'll prioritize any bugs we missed and substory/flavor content until I'm happy the game is stable and content-rich before moving onto the next major release.

Having seen some of my favorite games abandoned, I get the pessimism. But it's also quite pleasing to see people are looking forward to the next installment.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
when i try to research the spa, the bar, the study room or photography studio i get an error
help ?!
+ my save file
That's a new one. Thank you for the save.
If you hit ok on the error, then move away from the screen the research will continue, but not complete instantly in the case of using that cheat. Though the one-off cheat for instantly completing current research can get around that.
I think it's relevant to the instant build permanent cheat. Either way, I'll ensure it's remedied in the next release.

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Hey folks!

As some of you know I'm one of Feebs' playtesters, and after discussing with him I thought I'd drop in and share with you all some 'insider info' on the forthcoming next release. Consider it an early Christmas teaser.

Before you ask, no, we don't have a firm target date. :) I will say however that development is proceeding very well and I'm impressed with the scope and scale of the update.

With that, here are some things you can look forward to in the next release. I'm only going to discuss confirmed things for 0.2 at this point; there are other items that Feebs has not yet decided whether he'll aim to include in 0.2, or hold off for a subsequent release. Also, anywhere I discuss a particular character I will use their default name (with the exception of MC who I will refer to as MC).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers!

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
Hm, playing the online version and Anna's tips (the step-sister) disappeared. Now I'm not sure how to proceed with her. Seem like I visited her everywhere but can't trigger anything, and I'm not sure if that is all for this update, or some condition is not met.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hm, playing the online version and Anna's tips (the step-sister) disappeared. Now I'm not sure how to proceed with her. Seem like I visited her everywhere but can't trigger anything, and I'm not sure if that is all for this update, or some condition is not met.
Her content in 0.1.5 stops after you've peeped on her. The tracker disappearing at this stage has been fixed for 0.2.
Just in case it disappeared before that for you, this was her content in 0.1.5 (her story starts as a slow burn).

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
Her content in 0.1.5 stops after you've peeped on her. The tracker disappearing at this stage has been fixed for 0.2.
Just in case it disappeared before that for you, this was her content in 0.1.5 (her story starts as a slow burn).

Hm... I am pass 6, maybe 7 as well, but not sure about 8. I guess I passed it as well, since it disappeared . Thanks!

Noticed another bug as well, Tina (was it? The Asian bartender) showed up in gateway b before I actually interviewed them.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Hm... I am pass 6, maybe 7 as well, but not sure about 8. I guess I passed it as well, since it disappeared . Thanks!

Noticed another bug as well, Tina (was it? The Asian bartender) showed up in gateway b before I actually interviewed them.
Step 8 is the peeping scene, so if that's in your scene replayer, you've got it all :)
I'll take a look at Tina, thanks.

Billshwr

Feb 17, 2021
Feebs is continuing to make good progress. The New Eden sequence (centerpiece of 2.0) is an absolute mammoth and most all of the core features are done.

No timeline yet, but it's getting closer
Thank you for the quick response! Looking forward to it!

kringemaster

Jan 29, 2018
Is the version on gamcore the most up to date version of the game? Want to makes sure im not missing out on content (Even though there is quite a lot for such an early version in my opinion :) )

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Is the version on gamcore the most up to date version of the game? Want to makes sure im not missing out on content (Even though there is quite a lot for such an early version in my opinion :) )
I don't know what version is on gamcore (Feebs doesn't support that, or any other site beyond what's listed in the first post), but the current version of the game is 0.1.5 (visible in the left sidebar)

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes