• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

neverseen4

May 12, 2019
Cant seem to build the toilet? thought it might be locked behind other buildings but ive pushed them all pretty far and its still not an option?

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Cant seem to build the toilet? thought it might be locked behind other buildings but ive pushed them all pretty far and its still not an option?
Sorry about the delay. There's a bug in 0.1.5 that's already fixed in 2.0

I've fixed your save. . . as soon as the current project completes you should be able to build toilets.

Reactions: Feebs

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Hello all!

Two updates.

• First, 0.2.0 is in the final stages of testing so should be publicly available in the next couple days! As usual, Feebs has put a ton of care and content into the release and we're really excited to get it into your hands.
  • Second, with the release of 0.2.0 we're also opening up our discord server! The link will be in game and added to the first post when the new version drops, but for those of you who want to go ahead and join here's the link -
    • We don't have a ton of specific discord content, activities, or features at this moment. But it is a great way to ask a quick question, make suggestions, or report bugs or typos.

Laki IH

Dec 30, 2020
Anyone willing to clue me in on how to get onto the "9th Champion" task? I got the variation where you don't stop it by default because I never stumbled on it. Out of curiosity because of the scene viewer, I went back to a previous save to see if I could figure it out, but I'm stumped, unless I need to go even further back? I've seen the office scene. My best guess would be going back to before the inspection, but at that point I might as well start over entirely.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Anyone willing to clue me in on how to get onto the "9th Champion" task? I got the variation where you don't stop it by default because I never stumbled on it. Out of curiosity because of the scene viewer, I went back to a previous save to see if I could figure it out, but I'm stumped, unless I need to go even further back? I've seen the office scene. My best guess would be going back to before the inspection, but at that point I might as well start over entirely.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Laki IH

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
V0.2.0 is now live!
Please see OP for changelog.

This update focuses primarily on moving the story forward. There's still a lot of side and flavor content, especially in the large event that leads you away from the hub, but there's not much traction on substories.
The next few updates will now focus primarily on substories before we get back on with the main story for 0.3.0.

This update includes a lot more variance in kinks, but for any of the more polarized kinks, things are fairly obvious and avoidable.

Enjoy!

Jul 1, 2018
Stuck on the "Pair phone with computer" step as I have opened all the apps.
If i click the shutdown it circles back to the desktop saying I forgot to pair phone

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
final mission on main story(New Eden visit) keeps looping on a previous save, is it supposed to do that or do I need to start a fresh game

Reactions: DomGod

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Gateway-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
I'm currently stuck on 3 quests: Family Matters, there are no options to discuss rest of family anymore but quest wont advance. Explorer Piggyback: No idea how to have someone piggyback, can't see any options for it. Buffer Check 3/5, possibly need to be able to advance the other 2 before I can do this. Can anyone please advise?

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes