• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Jul 1, 2018
When you opened the pairing app, did you wait long enough for it to say 'successfully paired' before closing?

If you already tried this, please share a save.
I don't see the pairing app on my end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I already tried the "Network" on v0.2.0 and on the 0.2.1 hotfix and both return with:

shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
I love you, but I'm now stuck on the next Zoe quest, Third Wheel, the prompt to talk about it isnt there.
This time unfortunately progression is broken somehow. You've broken the expected sequence of events (likely due to cheat usage).

Feebs has fixed the progression break in the next release. He also repaired your save

Reactions: Feebs

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
I don't see the pairing app on my end.

I already tried the "Network" on v0.2.0 and on the 0.2.1 hotfix and both return with:

It looks like you didn't experience the full house meeting, just the first scene of it, which means there's a couple of missing triggers... and two characters you've missed!

T'was down to having gone alone to Gateway A, slept with Elsie and started it late in the day. I've fixed for the next update.

For the purposes of your save, though, I've regressed it a few scenes and if you load it should take you directly to the second scene of the meeting. Don't press back! Following on from that should allow you access to the phone app in the morning.

Jul 1, 2018
Good to know I wasn't going mad XD.
I always try to maximize the things I do when playing games, well seems I maximized the wrong ones this time.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Great update, I was gonna be annoyed at the lack of new Lashonda scenes, but Ursula was a nice replacement

• Haha

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
so the transformation is npc only?
TF lewd content is all NPC.
any reason why the hot fix is flagged as a virus?
Pretty sure it's a false positive. All clear on VirusTotal:
does anyone have this same issue with Millie
View attachment 3282091
The hotfix should address this.
https://f95zone.to/threads/gateway-v0-2-1-feebs.177625/post-12750404
i've researched and built the spa, but i can't seem to find it in order to travel....anyone have any idea's?
You should find it on the management screen. It'll be near the bottom.
I have a problem with advancing the main story each time I check the buffer there's nothing.
Confirmed bug. Thank you for reporting! You completed the ninth champion event with the confession route... which was missing the relevant trigger. Attached is an edited version of your save with this remedied. Don't press back when loading in. Sleep and progress to about midday, and Elsie should text you to continue to the story.

Reactions: rewpoi

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
1705863053251.png

What do I write if I want to make him my son? The sentence won't work, I need to put father somewhere and son somewhere....

Balalaechnik

Apr 17, 2020
Checked game after couple uptdates, glad to see so much improvement!
As for things that probably should be looked at - still a lot of scenes in which audio is not controlled by volume slider, also when you use PC your right menu tab still overlaps with "turn off" button(not critical, but still irritating).

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
View attachment 3284457

What do I write if I want to make him my son? The sentence won't work, I need to put father somewhere and son somewhere....
You mean like, His name is Charlie, and he's your Son, making him your child
or
Charlie, Son, offspring
or
Charlie, Son, Boy

???
Sry, I may have misread your post?
Good luck

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Enjoying the update a lot.
Since I'm so powerful why can't I remove all these nasty tattoos? Yuck.... lol
I know others like them but damn....so many one everyone.

Cheers

Last edited:

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
View attachment 3284457

The last bit should read "making you his" instead, which I've fixed ready for 0.2.2. But the input is connected to the correct variable. So, if you set first brother as son, and second as father, it should work.

Checked game after couple uptdates, glad to see so much improvement!
As for things that probably should be looked at - still a lot of scenes in which audio is not controlled by volume slider, also when you use PC your right menu tab still overlaps with "turn off" button(not critical, but still irritating).
I'm not seeing anywhere volume isn't synchronizing on the face of it. Do you recall any specific scenes where it occurred so I can check those specifically?

The power button should be on the left of the computer, well distanced from the right toolbar. I've tested on Firefox and Chrome and seems okay. May I ask what browser you're using? I'll see if that's relevant.

Reactions: paramotor

Balalaechnik

Apr 17, 2020
There was a lot of them, but for sure I can tell - every video when you have to choose which family member you dream about.

As for screen - I'm using chrome. And I have toolbar on the left and quick travel/ tracker on the right. Left toolbar completely hides power button and like half-hides desktop icons (still clickable though). I have monitor with resolution bigger than 1920x1080 if that any help.

Balalaechnik

Apr 17, 2020
Aaaand I just checked and PC problem can be solved by lowering font size in menu (it makes toolbar smaller). Works for me, but you might want still tinker wuth that for people with impaired sight and such.

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes