shazamify

Oct 11, 2023
Madison is never in the shower. I am well past the qualifiers for morning glory, and she is never in there to complete "Bedroom Jerk". I've already completed "Dirty Washing" too. Anyone run into this or have any solutions?
confirmed bug in the current version unfortunately. Feebs is aware.

Reactions: LordObsidian

DrJ1300

Dec 24, 2019
I'm stuck with Kimberly, tracker says Relax at Night but nothing happens when I do
Save attached:
the night visits are chance encounters you wont always get it 1st time so relax for a few nights and an event will trigger howerver if i remember right its not actually kimberly that pays you a visit

DrJ1300

Dec 24, 2019
Hi, I can't figure out how to do these tasks. (
Buffer Check 2/5 .
Find out about the council .
Power up . )
if you have pulled 2 people from the buffer, and progressed with quinn the inspector will pay you a visit and youll get power break. you can talk to the voice at gateway A to find out about the council or wait for the inspector and ask her

under_score

May 15, 2019
the night visits are chance encounters you wont always get it 1st time so relax for a few nights and an event will trigger howerver if i remember right its not actually kimberly that pays you a visit
thanks for the heads up, it was Victoria, which is weird because it didn't happen the last 3 times she visited

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
Just curious why is the online version of this game about 2 levels behind? When are you going to update that to be at least version 1.3

Sep 22, 2022
if you have pulled 2 people from the buffer, and progressed with quinn the inspector will pay you a visit and youll get power break. you can talk to the voice at gateway A to find out about the council or wait for the inspector and ask her
I can 't talk to the voice and Quinn .

Reactions: HenchM

MrRapturous

Mar 13, 2018
A few questions around Management:

1. Can we get a button to clear a full day/week of assignments? I personally like experimenting with different setups but individually removing each person to add new ones can be tedious.

2. Seen some people mention not being sure how to manage this. Have you considered (and/or is to possible) adding some 'presets' that would get roles filled or get money. E.g. Prioritise construction/research, prioritise income, etc. I don't think I'd personally use these, but you have one of the best 'relationships' presets I've seen, so might be able to leverage that idea here.

Reactions: Feebs

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Great game so far! Are you on many online sites?
I haven't personally posted anywhere else, no. Feel free to share wherever you like.

I'm stuck with Piper "Greet her", she is always off world and never at the Gateway?
Are you running 0.1.4? There was a bug for that we fixed. If you are, please send me your save and I can take a look.

I can 't talk to the voice and Quinn .
Quinn will arrive at your hub automatically if you follow the story tasks. Her visits and the initial inspection can not collide, though, so the inspector will not visit if Quinn is present.
The voice is available to speak to at Gateway A, exit the hotel to get there.

Thank you for the swift response. Wanted to know it wasn't just me being dumb before I drove myself crazy with it lol.
The bug is fixed in the test build. I've also added a little extra side content. It's undergoing testing atm so shouldn't be too long.

A few questions around Management:

1. Can we get a button to clear a full day/week of assignments? I personally like experimenting with different setups but individually removing each person to add new ones can be tedious.

2. Seen some people mention not being sure how to manage this. Have you considered (and/or is to possible) adding some 'presets' that would get roles filled or get money. E.g. Prioritise construction/research, prioritise income, etc. I don't think I'd personally use these, but you have one of the best 'relationships' presets I've seen, so might be able to leverage that idea here.
1 - Already on the list, will be very useful for the next story arc in 0.2 too.

2 - Honestly, I had not considered that. I had enabled cheats for those that aren't interested in the mechanic at all, but some form of auto-schedule hadn't even crossed my mind. I think it's entirely plausible, but I've my head stuck in story content atm, so it's probably not going to be part of 0.2, but I'll add to the list on Discord and explore it later. Though I'm going to be somewhat noncommittal at this stage whether it's a definitely going to make it in game or not, I do like the idea.
Thank you for the suggestion.

Reactions: Billshwr and kkai

whitehenker

Nov 8, 2022
Are you running 0.1.4? There was a bug for that we fixed. If you are, please send me your save and I can take a look.
Thank you for your quick response and awesome commitment to our stupid questions! Really like this game so far! :)
I am running the online version for now. Used cheats for convenience in the past, all the other content was fine.

MrRapturous

Mar 13, 2018
I'm getting the following error in the management page. It keeps cropping up, and while consistent I can't quite work out what's tripping it. But I keep working on the management screen for a while, then having this throw things out. I think I'd circumvent it by going into the spa and adjusting the timetable there but I get the same issue.

Running 0.1.4.

Feb 10, 2022
hey i see you had a good amount of responses to things but mine might have gotten lost in the shuffle. any chance you can check the save?
i'm stuck with lashonda and tiffany, unable to progress either.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Thank you for your quick response and awesome commitment to our stupid questions! Really like this game so far! :)
I am running the online version for now. Used cheats for convenience in the past, all the other content was fine.
I am a little baffled by this one, you've seen the relevant scene, but the tracker isn't... well tracking it. But while I investigate, I've updated your save to get past it. Attached.

I'm getting the following error in the management page. It keeps cropping up, and while consistent I can't quite work out what's tripping it. But I keep working on the management screen for a while, then having this throw things out. I think I'd circumvent it by going into the spa and adjusting the timetable there but I get the same issue.

Running 0.1.4.
Hmm, in an earlier version, the 'name' error was caused by me leaving an empty person available. The trait's error may be an extension of that. However, I'm struggling to recreate. I also note you've got a broken image in your worker slot. Next time you see the error, would you be so kinda as to make a save file with it still visible?

hey i see you had a good amount of responses to things but mine might have gotten lost in the shuffle. any chance you can check the save?
i'm stuck with lashonda and tiffany, unable to progress either.
My apologies for missing your post.
The Lashonda bug I've already fixed in next version, however you aren't actually missing any content for her. You've actually completed all her other steps without the aid of the tracker. All this step did was tell you to find someone to help you work out, but you've done that previously already - hence the bug.
Tiffany is also a bug, but, you've also completed all her current substory content too. Last version I changed it so once you met her children, the daughters conversation was removed (as it was now obsolete) however, I didn't apply the same logic to the tracker. This has now been remedied for the next version.
Thank you for the save file.

Any remaining lewds for these characters aren't part of their substories.

Reactions: whitehenker

MrRapturous

Mar 13, 2018
Hmm, in an earlier version, the 'name' error was caused by me leaving an empty person available. The trait's error may be an extension of that. However, I'm struggling to recreate. I also note you've got a broken image in your worker slot. Next time you see the error, would you be so kinda as to make a save file with it still visible?
I continued with the game and this seems to have resolved itself. The broken image was part of the error. Hovering over the image is what created the pop-up box. I think it might have been some specific combination of factors. Once I upgraded the farm to have the second set of slots, I could no longer see the error. (May be coincidence, but also could be connected, I'm not sure)

Reactions: Feebs
4.50 star(s) 33 Votes