• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
I'm stuck at Buffer Check 2/5. Checking Buffer returns "Unable to Connect". Is that supposed to happen?

DrJ1300

Dec 24, 2019
I bought:
a Record
a Dildo
a Video Game
but I don't know how to use
speak to the girls and the dialogue will appear to give them x gift. then proceed to wherever they tell you e.g meet in room at night and the scene will trigger

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
Feebs: Awesome game so far, but I hit a bug pretty early on. This is a fresh 1.3 game with no cheats. After clicking on "Connect to 0-0-0" I get a page ending in "You close the connection." but on pressing "Continue" I get an
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Nevermind, hotfix 1.4 resolved it.

Reactions: Feebs

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I think I misunderstood you, I thought you were asking for the father to be the alpha.
Ah no, not at all, I want the exact opposite xD

Some substories will allow the mc to act or make choices in the stereotypical alpha douchey-like fashion, but he's mostly going to be a turbo dude.

I am not going to repeat the story of bad or dead dad, no issue with those games, I've enjoyed a good number, but it does not fit the narrative or sandbox nature of certain characters here. I certainly reuse a lot of troupes, but that isn't one of them. If you continue the game, specifically talking to Isolda and Meriya, they'll give you some insight into why women are attracted to him, family or otherwise. Albeit brief right now, like many things currently in the game, it's a seed and hint of future content and will be expanded on in the relevant story arcs.
It's fine, I'm not expecting to go to the "dead father" cliché". What I meant is that I would like tools to "deal" with the father if the only way of him not transforming is being in the house. As long I can avoid him "steal someone" or I can "expell" him in the far future I don't mind. I just don't want him to be around freely touching the girls. He can even be a "rival" as long the tools for the player to do his job are there.

Luke5260793

Jul 18, 2018
speak to the girls and the dialogue will appear to give them x gift. then proceed to wherever they tell you e.g meet in room at night and the scene will trigger

I bought back the necessary items ( Record / Dildo / Video Game) , and gave them away and successfully obtained the scenes of Rita and Lashonda,
but I still couldn't trigger the tasks of these three scenes :
1. Elsie (Dirty gift)
2. Phaedra (Just a chat)
3. ??? (Spa day)

None of the three items can be given to Elsie and Phaedra, and I don’t know where to meet the "??? woman"

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
something weird I notice about kyle, I think I got the quest to get her back BEFORE I got the stray quest

DrJ1300

Dec 24, 2019
I bought back the necessary items ( Record / Dildo / Video Game) , and gave them away and successfully obtained the scenes of Rita and Lashonda,
but I still couldn't trigger the tasks of these three scenes :
1. Elsie (Dirty gift)
2. Phaedra (Just a chat)
3. ??? (Spa day)

None of the three items can be given to Elsie and Phaedra, and I don’t know where to meet the "??? woman"
i think elsie dirty gift might be bugged were looking at that just now
Phaedra if you speak to her at the conclusion of the 9th champion quest provided you chose to get "her" back. i believe you can visit after the quest to unlock also on an influenced expedition.
the spa day is piper once she is unlocked go and see her while shes on shift in the spa

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Gateway-0.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Feebs and Forgotted

megaera

Nov 12, 2016
Even after checking the "Private" Folder on computer there is not way to thank Lashonda (no text box appears in all locations) as per save.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Even after checking the "Private" Folder on computer there is not way to thank Lashonda (no text box appears in all locations) as per save.
Found the issue, the next step is usually to show her more gratitude by getting her alone in the lounge. But, if you happened to try this step while she's already alone in the lounge, it skips it, but the tracker doesn't update.
I've fixed for next release, but for purposes of your save file, you have actually completed all her substory so not actually missed anything.

Onotole

Feb 27, 2018
i am stuck at Handy Friends. When Madison and Zoe are in the lounge, there is also Ruby, I don't know how to get rid of her

4.60 star(s) 32 Votes