Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023

Qwopman

Feb 12, 2019
Exit the hotel and it should be in town. Though if she's already moved into the hotel, the below may be relevant to you.

Though the tooltip doesn't say it (it will in the next ver.) trying to talk to her in the office or study should work too.
Having the same issue, talked to Gemma in both Office and Study but only Small talk and flirt options available.

Feebs

Pervert
Game Developer
Mar 22, 2023
Having the same issue, talked to Gemma in both Office and Study but only Small talk and flirt options available.
I think I've found the issue. Has Howard already visited her on the hub previously?
If you're happy to send me your save, I can check out if I'm barking up the wrong tree or not.

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
Exit the hotel and it should be in town. Though if she's already moved into the hotel, the below may be relevant to you.

Though the tooltip doesn't say it (it will in the next ver.) trying to talk to her in the office or study should work too.
for the howard quest? it hasnt worked yet but ill try.

Mar 22, 2020
Is cute animals research bugged?
I seem to be stuck at 10.1 shifts remining, until I helped, and now it's not showing in completed projects, or available to build.
I have the farm, but do I need other farm upgrades before the cute animals one?

Ahmed Chester

Jul 20, 2018
Office Quickie doesn't trigger with me, I had sex with Victoria once in the office, then stayed now for 2 weeks, but nothing happens when I visit the office at all!!

Gladiusbomb

Sep 23, 2017
Got another fix.

Issue: Replay of Fiona/Whitney for scene "Evaluation" being unavailable despite being unlocked.

Reason: Scene was labeled as "whitney" but there's no corresponding image "whitney.jpg" in their movie folder. This is because the scene should be labeled "cs" instead as that's the corresponding image for the "Evaluation" scene.

Solution: Replace "whitney" text with "cs" on line 5852 in the following text:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes