Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Unfortunately it's not my translator. It's Google's. Built into the browser. And I think a lot of people use it. If it was my mistake, you wouldn't have any questions.
Your translator translates the engine script, and that's fine, because he considers it part of the page.
I think that the developers have made an open script in some places that you don't see in the game.

I had this in my game when the players used the game translator.

You must have misunderstood something. I was just pointing out an unfortunate mistake.
This is not a mistake, this is nonsense, which you want to show as a mistake.

Jan 18, 2021
Unfortunately it's not my translator. It's Google's. Built into the browser. And I think a lot of people use it. If it was my mistake, you wouldn't have any questions.
You can still try to report the error to Google, even if it is unlikely that they will fix it quickly. The problem is that the translation software is somehow getting confused by what is text and what is code, and it tries (incorrectly) to translate the code instead of translating the text.

The translation is breaking the Javascript code of the game. There is no error in the game. The error is in the translation.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
You can still try to report the error to Google, even if it is unlikely that they will fix it quickly. The problem is that the translation software is somehow getting confused by what is text and what is code, and it tries (incorrectly) to translate the code instead of translating the text.

The translation is breaking the Javascript code of the game. There is no error in the game. The error is in the translation.
:ROFLMAO: I will add that sometimes such translators can translate not only the code, but also the names of the passage.
I had such cases, so I stopped using them.

Gladiusbomb

Sep 23, 2017
Got another error that was mentioned earlier and a kinda fix for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Issue: Gemma/Krissy's tracker shows "Howard's Visit" despite already unlocking the scene and now you're unable to trigger the scene as you no longer meet the requirements for it. Gemma may also be unable to work at the brothel at this point which can be addressed by triggering the scene.

Reason: The requirement you no longer meet to trigger the event is: $gsec.events.kyler == 1.

Fix: On line 54232 the elseif logic can be changed from the original code to the one provided underneath it:

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes