Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Khanguwu

Jan 18, 2023
Can anyone help with the download-upload?
This is the first full version of Disease of Orchid

Extraction code:mbl3
Password:123456778899

I can't use this download...please help
Do you have the game name: island it made by the same author

Yattien

Mar 8, 2021
Use "Search" function before asking your questions.
Also Put more effort into your questions, if you don't even want to detail your question, why would anyone want to waste their time on you?
Absolutely no reason to be arrogant and rude about it. And how much effort does the question need to satisfy you? It's not difficult, the person is asking if anyone has that game on here.

Hi everyone, i'm here to ask if someone has this game :cry:
Hi, the game is here https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-lorithel-bonds-of-royalty-final-wolfbite-interactive-llc.174309/

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Absolutely no reason to be arrogant and rude about it. And how much effort does the question need to satisfy you? It's not difficult, the person is asking if anyone has that game on here.

Hi, the game is here https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-lorithel-bonds-of-royalty-final-wolfbite-interactive-llc.174309/
Says the man arrogantly and rudely.
So you are those guys would just click random links on the internet. :KEK:
That guy didn't even bother to state the name of the game he's asking.
And if You don't show the rope (Hence I suggested him to search first, cuz I know that game is already shared), just spoon feeding, Then you will only get more spam like this.

Milespinas

May 6, 2020
Says the man arrogantly and rudely.
So you are those guys would just click random links on the internet. :KEK:
That guy didn't even bother to state the name of the game he's asking.
And if You don't show the rope (Hence I suggested him to search first, cuz I know that game is already shared), just spoon feeding, Then you will only get more spam like this.
idk where you get that that person was being rude it was a innocent question it's like when you ask directions irl it isn't like someone is going to say to you that you should already know that and to fuck off. The rude person in this case is you but i won't fight with you about that

astralmess

Jan 16, 2022

Because people come here to ask completely irrelevant questions all the time. Each of these is a new notification to a discussion 2 people are publicly having that's no business being public or people asking dumb ass questions they can search answers themselves in a literal minute. 120% reason to be arrogant and rude.

Yattien

Mar 8, 2021
Because people come here to ask completely irrelevant questions all the time. Each of these is a new notification to a discussion 2 people are publicly having that's no business being public or people asking dumb ass questions they can search answers themselves in a literal minute. 120% reason to be arrogant and rude.
"Each of these is a new notification"...you get one notification and then it says "there might be more posts".

1698571321478.png

If that annoys you then turn off notifications.

Also what discussions should there be then? None? Discussions that you and the others complaining approve of?

Essentially, unless the mods of the site, which you are not, say "Hey no discussions here" then you've no right to try and police the questions that people are asking or dictate what can and cannot be posted just because the one little notification hurts your feelings.

Last I'm saying on it, no need to derail the topic even more plus think of all the notifications this is giving when people like astralmess are responding to something that didn't need a response!

astralmess

Jan 16, 2022
"Each of these is a new notification"...you get one notification and then it says "there might be more posts".

View attachment 3042545

If that annoys you then turn off notifications.

Also what discussions should there be then? None? Discussions that you and the others complaining approve of?

Essentially, unless the mods of the site, which you are not, say "Hey no discussions here" then you've no right to try and police the questions that people are asking or dictate what can and cannot be posted just because the one little notification hurts your feelings.

Last I'm saying on it, no need to derail the topic even more plus think of all the notifications this is giving when people like astralmess are responding to something that didn't need a response!
Okay then.

yagi1969

Apr 9, 2021
Hi! I really like the Japanese RPGM game genre so does anyone know where I can find this type of game?
Both Japanese and Chinese are okay.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes