Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

XVGuil

Aug 6, 2019
By reading comments, it seems her patrons are mostly straight men and bisexual women, so no male gay relationship will happen. It's respectable because some developers are aware of comments like straight women developers are fetishizing/sexualizing gay men hence they make yaoi games for fujoshis on DMM steam page)so Eva is probably avoiding that. She won't even include trans people from GGGB anymore due to negative comments.
It was actually a long time a go someone (I don't remember how many) asked about why she did not included a gay relationship, and that's what she said. She did consider making it a DLC, but that is a very far future, and honestly, she didn't seem that convinced either. And honestly, I agree with you, she should only making something she is comfortable and capable.

Reactions: Alfhiwm and Geigi

metuj

Dec 2, 2023
Hi, could you please recommend me a game where the gay route is only one of the options. That is, where I can choose to have sex with a man or a woman? Thanks!

Reactions: LucioLupo

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
Planet Stronghold 1 & 2, you can even romance alien if you choose to do so
Winter Wolves have several more games like this:
Tales Of Aravorn: Seasons Of The Wolf
Tales Of Aravorn: Cursed Lands

Tales Of Aravorn: An Elven Marriage
Loren The Amazon Princess + Castle Of N'Mar Expan
Love Notes

The Curse of Mantras
Love Bites
Roommates

mjj2000

Mar 22, 2023
This is a very nice game with some nice gay scenes from bisexual men.
Ideal for the request, less for all men who are exclusively into men.
This is my favorite with bisexual content. And trans Adrian in this game is not so bad either. Indeed, this is a game for those who do not like to limit themselves, but do not mind an interesting plot.

LucioLupo

Aug 14, 2021
This is my favorite with bisexual content. And trans Adrian in this game is not so bad either. Indeed, this is a game for those who do not like to limit themselves, but do not mind an interesting plot.
Adrian is well-scripted but I don't like her model. The biggest error is that while the author of this game has clearly a fetish for short haired girls, trans girls almost never cut short hair.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes