Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I am curious for recommendations for a specific fetish: Turning people gay.

I love how Inner Self Development has a system where your character jacks off to women, but when you click on the beat, they get flashed images of big hard dicks (on the fifth level event). Or the very early parts of the game Secretary, where your character has been dumped and is slowly being exposed to gay sex.

The problem is that both games are about feminization. About turning the character into a submissive sissy or a woman.

Are there any games with mind control, hypnosis, corruption, but the goal is to turn you gay?
This is actually a very niche fetish for gay man, and it actually doesn't change much, since the way you fuck a straight male is the same as fucking a gay.
But comes with all the extra awkwardness in justifying the plots.

It's actually quite popular In Japan, Most "悪堕ち" (corruption) you can assume it's such fetish. Sadly most of them are only in Japanese, and this site only host English games.

The only 2 I can think of:
Male's Hunter Daily Adventure It's a theme for this game
The familys curse has two storylines

Xeizin

Aug 4, 2021
This is actually a very niche fetish for gay man, and it actually doesn't change much, since the way you fuck a straight male is the same as fucking a gay.

It's actually quite popular In Japan, Most "悪堕ち" (corruption) you can assume it's such fetish. Sadly most of them are only in Japanese, and this site only host English games.

thank you for the recommendations i really love corruption and only like bara stuff, if u remember other similar games do tell

Nerites

Sep 25, 2022
Anyone that has experience in working with Japanese games/emulators might shed some light on how to make this gem playable?

I believe the English name is "Naked Hero" and it seems to be free. The main problem is getting it to work. Is there anything I can do to play this?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
thank you for the recommendations i really love corruption and only like bara stuff, if u remember other similar games do tell
There ain't many games with this kink and that's not something I keep tabs on, but I'll keep an eye on if come across another.
Also, if you hv access to Japanese games, just search "悪堕ち" as I mentioned.
Anyone that has experience in working with Japanese games/emulators might shed some light on how to make this gem playable?

I believe the English name is "Naked Hero" and it seems to be free. The main problem is getting it to work. Is there anything I can do to play this?
Just download and play? I hv no problem running it.
If it need unzip, make sure you use filename encoding (in your unzip software settings) "Japanese / 932 / shift-jis"
If you can't run, use Locale Emulator
Or you might need to install RPG Maker VX
------------------------------------

Also, for all those people asking for the dude sharing via DM,
Don't be so stupid and desperate. High chance it's a virus or there's some scam involved.
If someone has some game and willing to share, they should be able to share out in public.
It's extremely Shady to "Only share via DM" on this site.

RefanielYL

Sep 9, 2020
Anyone who has played a lot of the games in the list, could you give some recommendations? For example, games with good quality and production (even if they are longer or shorter), like Llykt, Camp Buddy, Paradiso Guardian... Longer games, with good quality of CGi and story.

I also like 3D games with good story and a great amount of images and gifs, like Fairy Prince or Straight?!

So if anyone is interested, has a lot of experience with many various games, and want to organize them (with or without my help), I'd like to see an organized list, with different topics, motifs, and things like that.

We could talk per DM so we don't bother in the thread! Whatever pleases the people haha

Last edited:

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
Anyone who has played a lot of the games in the list, could you give some recommendations? For example, games with good quality and production (even if they are longer or shorter), like Llykt, Camp Buddy, Paradiso Guardian... Longer games, with good quality of CGi and story.

I also like 3D games with good story and a great amount of images and gifs, like Fairy Prince or Straight?!

So if anyone is interested, has a lot of experience with many various games, and want to organize them (with or without my help), I'd like to see an organized list, with different topics, motifs, and things like that.

We could talk per DM so we don't bother in the thread! Whatever pleases the people haha
The Symbiant, Seiyuu Danshi, Room No 9, NIGHT/SHADE, Banana Ranch, Abaddon

Reactions: C-Time

RefanielYL

Sep 9, 2020
The Symbiant, Seiyuu Danshi, Room No 9, NIGHT/SHADE, Banana Ranch, Abaddon
Yeah, that's good as well. I've also finished The Symbiant and Room No 9 and I really liked them. The rest can be better or worse, but they are a bit on the ugly side for design quality and things like that.

But that's really what I was looking for, a really long list of games like that to discover, try them out and find out if they are good or not. If anyone else wants to share recommendations here or DM, I'd very much like to do it.

I also can give recommendations, I've played loads of games haha

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Not sure if anyone here is still looking for this game.
I just went to check their hiccears account,
and it seems like it's not there anymore...
I wonder what happened? :cry:

View attachment 3621881
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The games are both in Chinese (Simplified).
There is no translation that I know of, or any guides for the sequel...
So please play the game at your own discretion.
Maybe if it gets enough support and the demand for an Eng version is high,
Hopefully one day the translation will happen~
:giggle:
I only recently found another game made by the same creator as Sirius Summer.
But it was abandoned and never completed.
I think they made it before Sirius Summer, so it's quite old.
The art is still just as great though:

If you don't mind playing a game that was never finished,
then here's the link just for you:

:giggle:

Nerites

Sep 25, 2022
Just download and play? I hv no problem running it.
If it need unzip, make sure you use filename encoding (in your unzip software settings) "Japanese / 932 / shift-jis"
If you can't run, use Locale Emulator
Or you might need to install RPG Maker VX

Thank you! I'll try out your suggestions!

Eldrazi

Aug 25, 2019

Thank you!

Reactions: nackedsnake

Eldrazi

Aug 25, 2019

OMG Male Hunter has been AMAZING!!!

Reactions: queercodednonbinary

mattvm

Apr 8, 2021
Anyone able to share Chirality ( ) and Sub For You ( ) with us? Thanks in advance.

• Hey there
Reactions: KekKoo
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes