Gehenna [1.0] [Kemuriya]

andreand

Feb 4, 2019
where to find thousand body stone?
Dont remember but I know that if you have "quest" that need special stone-type than this st can be found in dungeons of this root. Or infinity dungeons in end of parasite/elf/slime root.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Dont remember but I know that if you have "quest" that need special stone-type than this st can be found in dungeons of this root. Or infinity dungeons in end of parasite/elf/slime root.
You can SS because the item names don't translate at all, so it's difficult

andreand

Feb 4, 2019
You can SS because the item names don't translate at all, so it's difficult
I play with MTool on version 1.03 it has item/skill translate. So I not wrong, 1000 Echi stone need for Hayan girls in elf dungeon. 1000 Body sone not remember for what, but remember that I dont have problem with farming.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
I play with MTool on version 1.03 it has item/skill translate. So I not wrong, 1000 Echi stone need for Hayan girls in elf dungeon. 1000 Body sone not remember for what, but remember that I dont have problem with farming.
Screenshot_2023-11-26-19-18-24-655_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
so it's hard to find this? So how do you use the ml tool?

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Ah Crap, so sorry. Just checked and I zipped up the wrong folders *facepalms*.
Saw the "Thousand Body Stone" translation. Was getting confused why people have to look for it.

So I checked the data folder and turns out the items were untranslated. Crap.

I'll upload a fix once I'm back from holidays. I really need to test more before rushing out for a patch... -_-

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Fight with enemy on this or next floor/repeat boss fights and increase difficult (its increase drop chance). I 100% sure it drops from Pao Pao but were she I am not remember. You need to find this 【武器強化】千の肉体石.
Fight with enemy on this or next floor/repeat boss fights and increase difficult (its increase drop chance). I 100% sure it drops from Pao Pao but were she I am not remember. You need to find this 【武器強化】千の肉体石.
Screenshot_2023-11-26-18-55-07-029_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
oh ok, then I want to ask again, here's where to find the key to open half the truth

andreand

Feb 4, 2019
View attachment 3120210
oh ok, then I want to ask again, here's where to find the key to open half the truth
Tower of Gods have two hall. West that going down and east that going up. Just explore dungeon.
About mask... you have save/load use it, remember there is no things that locks you from content(taking mask give you red key item that used for returning), but for some you need NG+.
Recommendation: See all scene with chosen companion before fighting last boss (doll-demons, clown-dark breathers, slime-elf).

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Tower of Gods have two hall. West that going down and east that going up. Just explore dungeon.
About mask... you have save/load use it, remember there is no things that locks you from content(taking mask give you red key item that used for returning), but for some you need NG+.
Recommendation: See all scene with chosen companion before fighting last boss (doll-demons, clown-dark breathers, slime-elf).
If possible, SS location halt the true, I'm begging you, I'm already having a headache

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Saw the "Thousand Body Stone" translation. Was getting confused why people have to look for it.

So I checked the data folder and turns out the items were untranslated. Crap.

I'll upload a fix once I'm back from holidays. I really need to test more before rushing out for a patch... -_-
And as promised, here is the updated zip file that has the item names and such.

vogel566

Nov 23, 2018
And as promised, here is the updated zip file that has the item names and such.
Hi i applied your translation (data/js) and everything is good but skills stayed untranslated in skill menu.
Like when i get new h skill after h scene they pop up in higher ecran translated but japanese in skill menu, it is supposed to be like this or i missed something?

1.jpg

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
IMG_20231128_205804.jpg
How do I get this scene? I have got the ending of beating Sherry and giving in to Sherry. There is a scene where Hevetica corrup By Sherry change but I can't get this scene.

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Hi i applied your translation (data/js) and everything is good but skills stayed untranslated in skill menu.
Like when i get new h skill after h scene they pop up in higher ecran translated but japanese in skill menu, it is supposed to be like this or i missed something?

View attachment 3124321
It's to be expected as not all the skills stuff are translated.