Gehenna [1.0] [Kemuriya]

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Just checked new patch. Image output is working, but without any translation.
P.S. In previous update of js and data no images were shown(map sprites, characters). Game inteface like inventory menu and game menu worked as intended except images.
Problems can be seen outright from the start(no backgound in new game/load menu). I didn't check battles bacause I can see anything. With old patch: View attachment 3106115
View attachment 3106120
View attachment 3106121
With update:
View attachment 3106133
View attachment 3106134
Ah Crap, so sorry. Just checked and I zipped up the wrong folders *facepalms*.

27/11: Updated data.zip with corrected version.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Hello, I want to try this game since someone recommended this to me... So what should I do if I want to play this? What files should I download first and such...
Sorry for the bother and thank you

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Releasing a early test version for v1.08.

The following things have not been translated:
- Skills
- Name changes (Likely a bug on my end, will check)
- UI Elements
- Location/Map names

Actor names are stored in save files. So you might still have the Japanese names.

I think scripts (dialogue), items are translated.
Please help find bugs for gameplay wise. Replace the 2 folders in the "www" folder. be sure to back it up.

For the JS folder, you only need to replace "plugins.js". Where as for the data folder, replace all of the files.

For translation to break, I can think of a couple of areas where it could potentially break.

EDIT: False positive (1/62)

is this fully translated? or a WIP?
Skills, name changes (thought that should be fixed), some Ui elements & map location names aren't translated. However the dialogue which forms most of the game is translated.

TLDR: WIP, but you can try it out.

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Hello, I want to try this game since someone recommended this to me... So what should I do if I want to play this? What files should I download first and such...
Sorry for the bother and thank you
Download the base game v1.09:
Gehenna v1.09 JP same source as 1.07

Compressed to 7z by myself.
KaraKaraWitch's patch not working in 1.09, no image output(text seems to be working)
For TL's there are 2 options:

1. The MTool version here:
1.09 English google MTL for MTool
2. Or the partially translated patch (See the post above for the status on that.)
Ah Crap, so sorry. Just checked and I zipped up the wrong folders *facepalms*.

Mr_mo

Dec 28, 2021
is there a way to get all 3 startres in a team? Feels meh to have always the same 4 characters.
once you finish a route you can choose to have any unlocked party members auto join once you leave the house, also on any one run you should be able to get up to 6 potential companions the party on the menu screen scrolls down to the rest of the party and the formation screen continues to the right.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
once you finish a route you can choose to have any unlocked party members auto join once you leave the house, also on any one run you should be able to get up to 6 potential companions the party on the menu screen scrolls down to the rest of the party and the formation screen continues to the right.
i dont have any other characters in the party list outside of the MC, Shunka and lorina + Starter slimegirl i picked.
Theres no other to choose and i would say im far into the story already.

andreand

Feb 4, 2019
i dont have any other characters in the party list outside of the MC, Shunka and lorina + Starter slimegirl i picked.
Theres no other to choose and i would say im far into the story already.
If walk north from starting town(same place where was pig in EDEN) you can take pig after taking 2 main character. Another character south of 1st or 2nd underfloor in town where you take Shunka.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Anyone know how to get to the area of the lady who was fighting with Shunka when you first arrived at the gathering darkness area?

Runastia

May 11, 2018
If walk north from starting town(same place where was pig in EDEN) you can take pig after taking 2 main character. Another character south of 1st or 2nd underfloor in town where you take Shunka.
i have a few characters in my base?House? Idk what to call it but none of them can be put in my party. Maybe i have a bugged save cus it was from 1.0.3?

andreand

Feb 4, 2019
i have a few characters in my base?House? Idk what to call it but none of them can be put in my party. Maybe i have a bugged save cus it was from 1.0.3?
Game have 7 companions. Shunka, Loreine, Doll/slime/clown, pig and dark brethener leader(?). After you take more then 4 companions you can change party in Party.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Game have 7 companions. Shunka, Loreine, Doll/slime/clown, pig and dark brethener leader(?). After you take more then 4 companions you can change party in Party.
I already explained this. I cant add another person in my Party. Even if im all alone i only have 3 to choose as party members even tho i have Pig etc

andreand

Feb 4, 2019
I already explained this. I cant add another person in my Party. Even if im all alone i only have 3 to choose as party members even tho i have Pig etc
Open menu(X) then chose Party then press Change. If you complete game on version 1.03 it has bug when after continue it remove party member 5-6.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
How many endings does this game have? After defeating the Sun God, you actually get the ending that Shunka is already possessed by the mask