Gehenna [1.0] [Kemuriya]

andreand

Feb 4, 2019
View attachment 3124768
How do I get this scene? I have got the ending of beating Sherry and giving in to Sherry. There is a scene where Hevetica corrup By Sherry change but I can't get this scene.
Game have 3roots + big amount of content on NG+. In house you have white crystal. It gallery of scene. And yellow crystal, its gallery of titles. Skills from titles have they own pictures.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023
Game have 3roots + big amount of content on NG+. In house you have white crystal. It gallery of scene. And yellow crystal, its gallery of titles. Skills from titles have they own pictures.
Where are you looking for Ecchi Stone and against whom?

andreand

Feb 4, 2019
Where are you looking for Ecchi Stone and against whom?
"Fight with enemy on this or next floor/repeat boss fights and increase difficult" (max difficult 8, its increase drop chance x8, base drop chance for almost all !items! 1/5). Its drops from wriggles or dynasty, you not need to go deeper(assuming that you farming stones for dynasty).

andreand

Feb 4, 2019
Where can i find the false guru transformation crystals, i can't find them anywhere
If I remember who is false guru. There 3 "guru": Shunka "rival" - crystal can be find in cathedral, dark breather guru(possible companion) - south of 1or2nd floor of Shunka root, mask guru - gods tower. Advices where to find crystals in "gallery".

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
Merry Christmas. (Or well have an early one!)

I decided to sit down and run all the map names through google translate, did some minor editing to prevent name variations. Additionally also did all the skills + H Abilities.

What's left not done:
- State effects are not done.
- Translating some remaining battle elements in plugins.js.
- Probably some weird stuff.

But essentially, the game should be more or less playable. (I just found out that I didn't translate battle states at all... Hrmm...) Albeit the translation may not be that great.

Same as before, just replace the files. These patches are v1.09, which you can obtain thanks to Karpaccho over here.

Last edited:

ExcessiveDecency

Apr 1, 2018
Additionally also did all the skills + H Abilities.
This breaks skills from playing events when used, the same translation issue that's been talked about before in this thread.

In order for the associated events in CommonEvents.json to play, the translated skill names need to match.
There are currently 231 different events in version 1.09 for a bit less than 231 skills (a couple skills have multiple possible events.)

In the CommonEvents.json file, the name inside the single-quotes needs to match the skill name from Skills.json:
Code:
use.isSkill() && use.object().name == 'skill name here'

A regex filter can be used to list only the name that needs to be changed:
Code:
(?<=')(.*)(?='")

This basically means that skill names need to be translated twice:
Once in Skills.json and then again in CommonEvents.json

KaraKaraWitch

Jul 10, 2022
This breaks skills from playing events when used, the same translation issue that's been talked about before in this thread.

In order for the associated events in CommonEvents.json to play, the translated skill names need to match.
There are currently 231 different events in version 1.09 for a bit less than 231 skills (a couple skills have multiple possible events.)

In the CommonEvents.json file, the name inside the single-quotes needs to match the skill name from Skills.json:
Code:
use.isSkill() && use.object().name == 'skill name here'

A regex filter can be used to list only the name that needs to be changed:
Code:
(?<=')(.*)(?='")

This basically means that skill names need to be translated twice:
Once in Skills.json and then again in CommonEvents.json
Kinda hoped this won't be an issue but... Here we have developers hard coding names to script functions. Yay!

Anyway I'll take a look later. Going through 231 lines is tedious, but My code does make original backups of the skill names so I just need to cross reference and copy them in.

Last edited:
Reactions: YouShallNotLol
Sep 12, 2021
There's so much scenes to unlock, it's unreal. Can someone share a full save?
edit: nvm, found the unlock pedestal.

Last edited: