Gehenna [1.0] [Kemuriya]

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
what does etch degree do?
Only thing i know is that it have two uses:
1. It let you able to fight more powerful "lewd soul" (pink soul) through out the map. Only if you have enough (really high) etch degree or they will become transparent and you wont be able to interact them to start a fight (not sure if it count all your party member or only the main character).
2. Some skills h attack damage will scale base on their own etch degree

Reactions: valet68 and ZX7H

Shriike

Oct 26, 2018
Anyone knows how to unlock this hairstyle and costume?
View attachment 2875135
For the hair, I think it's attached to some of the stuff from Castle Berg - either his initial "bitch" scene, or it's a TF gained from having ganguro/gyaru Lorina in your party for a certain amount of time (You can get the ganguro/gyaru personality by beating a miniboss in Castle Berg's garden then going back to the front of Lorina's castle). The personality looks like it's from the same event, too.
The dress I think you can buy or get dropped by the jiangshi-type enemies in the past
The boots are demon boots, pretty easy to get in Lorina's castle
Not sure about the body/inner though, I haven't seen orange from any events.

Dstarshine

Sep 26, 2021
Not sure about the body/inner though, I haven't seen orange from any events.
The inner might also be an already existed one but was change to Orange color I think (since there is a place that allow you to change many thing you wear to many color, but not all color tho)

Blackcrystal81

Feb 6, 2020
how do you get key to free chris cant seem to find it it the elf area found some bones in that area too but cant find a place to use them

Satsuk1

Jun 15, 2017
anyone willing to share the mtool english translation file for 1.05? , game can't get translated as free user here, too many text they said :"(

Reactions: kamina666

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
Anyone know if copy on svscomics is any good? I normally avoid mtl translations like the plague, but the screenshots the site provided makes this one look (relatively) clean and passable.

paintsaint

Oct 6, 2020
how do you get key to free chris cant seem to find it it the elf area found some bones in that area too but cant find a place to use them
In the after-ending area there is a pillar you can activate with the bones to talk to the elf guy and he'll give you the key.

Karpaccho

Jun 29, 2018
MTL for MTool. Game version 1.05. Edited a little.(will MTL 1.08 if provided with link)
Archive contains only json with translation, called "backup" to protect from accidentaly overwriting with MTool when exporting text data from game.

Last edited:

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
Anyone know if copy on svscomics is any good? I normally avoid mtl translations like the plague, but the screenshots the site provided makes this one look (relatively) clean and passable.
AAAND nope. bad.
this thing took 10 hours to download.

Last edited:

Karpaccho

Jun 29, 2018
Version 1.07. Got it from anime-sharing(had to repack archive in a single one). I didn't try existing MTL with it yet but it should be working. Afaik versions newer than 1.05 were bugfixes.

BustinGutz

Aug 18, 2018
MTL for MTool. Game version 1.05. Edited a little.(will MTL 1.08 if provided with link)
Archive contains only json with translation, called "backup" to protect from accidentaly overwriting with MTool when exporting text data from game.
Haven't checked this thread in a while but here is 1.08 untouched. (not translated) I appreciate the translation files my friend.