Gehenna [1.0] [Kemuriya]

timingsole11

Dec 25, 2019
Here is 1.04 untouched. Have fun
Does this verison have broken animations like the old ones? I know that the old MTL verisons didn’t play some animations or scenes during combat and stuff

BustinGutz

Aug 18, 2018
Does this verison have broken animations like the old ones? I know that the old MTL verisons didn’t play some animations or scenes during combat and stuff
This one is in Japanese, hence untouched. Didn't want to mess around with it and screw things up. I suggest using Mtool if you wanna play it in English. It's really the only way to play the game in English without totally breaking the combat cgs right now. Or you could wait for the steam release but that is probably gonna take a while.

Hecatio

Jul 4, 2023
Can someone recommend a game similar to this? Except the prequel because I've already played it.

Mr_mo

Dec 28, 2021

good suggestions and well these are a bit different I'd also add:

and anything made by

Mr. Tux

Dec 2, 2019
Capture.PNG Anyone knows what to do at those glowing spots?
and if the h abilities are usable in the map or anywhere else
Capture.PNG

Shriike

Oct 26, 2018
View attachment 2771034 Anyone knows what to do at those glowing spots?
and if the h abilities are usable in the map or anywhere else
View attachment 2771043
The glowing spots are just to lead you to the Collector's room, really. I've not found any interaction with them.

The H-Abilities can't be used outside of combat, if you're using M-Tool to translate then they'll either give a passive stat buff or a combat ability you can use (combat H-Abilities are usually obscenely good). If you're using the MTL translation with the bugged combat H-Events then the H-Abilities are also bugged and don't give any combat abilities.

Reactions: Mr. Tux

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
This one is in Japanese, hence untouched. Didn't want to mess around with it and screw things up. I suggest using Mtool if you wanna play it in English. It's really the only way to play the game in English without totally breaking the combat cgs right now. Or you could wait for the steam release but that is probably gonna take a while.
doesn't Mtool require you to be a patreon subscriber or whatever to use any kind of translation better than google translate?

Blackcrystal81

Feb 6, 2020
i got m tools the other day didnt know a program like that was around but the m-tool really nice easy to use works really well

BustinGutz

Aug 18, 2018
V1.05 for anyone who wants it. Untouched (no MTL) In this update they added more dress up equipment, some of which can go onto Lorina and Shunka, and a dress set function. Finally you can save combinations of clothes that are usually a pain in the ass to reequip.

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
I am a little worried about how much the game requires you to grind. Weapon enhancements + training dungeons are big red flags for me.
Is it post-game at least better than Eden? That game just sort of plopped you in a new game and said "collect them all :p"
(still trying to find if there's a 5th ending...)

Last edited:

InsaniacDuo

Jul 30, 2019
I wonder if Fume/Kemuriya had received any feedback on Eden that reflects in Gehenna. I'm not only referring to the increase in cgs and equipment but in the gameplay department as well.

I love Eden, but its merit as a functional RPG is teetering at best. I've heard it be called more of a dress-up game than an RPG, and it's not hard to see why. All the equipment has art that's visible on the body which is impressive, but it also serves little purpose. Most of the gear is situational and the only reason why you'd equip some of them is if you have that very niche fetish, or maybe you're doing a self-imposed challenge run, but - with how Eden's NG+ focuses on overpowering the characters - I very much doubt that. (The late game stat boosting items are both a blessing and a curse.)

Is there any incentive to at least have a matching set of clothes? Overall synergy or some kind of set bonus?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr. Tux
Dec 31, 2018
I personally think the multitude of equipment which is reflected in the art is one of the biggest selling points of Eden.
I hope they did the same for Gehenna.

Reactions: kamina666

Blackcrystal81

Feb 6, 2020
that doesn't make sense since I've tried to select other translation methods, and here's how it goes..
you can use sugoi trans but as it say in the window have to be a sub to use it but dont need to be a sub if you use the goggle one even im a sub for m-tools for now i like the goggle one better myself i tryed them both