Gehenna [1.0] [Kemuriya]

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
The Steam page for the official translation is already up. It probably isn't too far out.
Except it still is very far out.
In a on the Devs CI-EN page he explains that:
"OTAKU Plan will be in charge of localization. The localization will start once the Gehenna version is stable, so the work will not be released until much later."
He also says that "The amount of text in this work is very large", which means that it will take a long time to translate it with a certain standard.
Yes, auto translator programs can help, but then you would have to go over the whole transcript again, after the program is done, to proof read it and to make sure that every thing still works.
Again, a lot of work and it will only really start once the Devs consider the game Finished and Stable. So it will most likely still be a few months before we get to see it.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
few months at least since a post mentions that all of june gonna be for bug fixing
good news is one of the three options for the next work is an update or append to gehenna

Mar 8, 2018
Is there a walkthough somewhere?
That might be hard considering how the game is played, you can go anywhere you want and do it in a diferent order or way depending on your stats and level or specific requirements and boy there is sooo much stuff in it i want to see anyone try doing walktrough for this clusttertruck of everything xD

Qerh

Aug 17, 2020
Is there a walkthough somewhere?
The creator has an array of videos over on their Cien account that I believe is a walkthrough. Though if you don't speak the language then you can at best use it to get a gist of which location you need to go next.

Each route should have its own dedicated "walkthrough", although you'll need to dig abit since they aren't exactly organized into any playlist beyond the title of the route their one and the number of the episode.

NeonBiker

Jul 3, 2021
Guys can anyone help? I gather a shiny futa black cock and monk in the temple require Holy Sword. Where i can get this holy sword?????????????

Latowi

Jan 21, 2019
Never been this excited to enter Molten Core again, I sure hope Gehenna(s) will drop the elusive english translations during tonights raid

143-gehennas.jpg

Reactions: PKMNTrainer

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
The game is gud, but as always I feel like it's missing something.... like really impactful stuff when you get forced to equipe armors and weapons, or some corruption system in combat...

To be fair I just used MTool to rush the game and get the Hscene and I am now planing on doing a normal run... But still I wish transformations and equipements were more impactfull in the story and/or gameplay.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
In terms of CG/kink variety, maybe. Found it real bad otherwise. Like, "interactive CG gallery" bad. What this game seems to be missing is the "game" aspect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I just wish there was more to equiping and "transformation" would be part of the combat system, like for exemple :
1687560892396.png those enemies can put you the silver helmet, but it does... nothing, it would be cool that after a few turns you transform into one until you use an item or spell to untransform and if you don't finish the fight quickly enough, you become an enemies until combat ends like some sort of drones.

Same for the cursed mask, it would be nice to have some sort of event where you just turn into a Dark Cult grunt...

Jul 29, 2018
I just download this game yesterday and It seem the game doesn't let me save and I loss 30 mins of progress. I don't know what is cause it. It was fine for the first time save but when I want to save again. It create an error noise and won't let me rewrite the save.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
In terms of CG/kink variety, maybe. Found it real bad otherwise. Like, "interactive CG gallery" bad. What this game seems to be missing is the "game" aspect.
the main game is complete but from what I understand the devs is still adding and polishing the game if there is any balancing
it would probs come last

Mr_mo

Dec 28, 2021
I just download this game yesterday and It seem the game doesn't let me save and I loss 30 mins of progress. I don't know what is cause it. It was fine for the first time save but when I want to save again. It create an error noise and won't let me rewrite the save.
Sounds like your game is unable to write a fresh save file. Is your computer set to japanese unicode? If not, set it into that in the region setting. Another thing, it could be blocked by antivirus, so add the whole game folder to the exceptions.

Jul 29, 2018
Sounds like your game is unable to write a fresh save file. Is your computer set to japanese unicode? If not, set it into that in the region setting. Another thing, it could be blocked by antivirus, so add the whole game folder to the exceptions.
I fix it by unhiding the folder of the game and it back to normal

Jul 29, 2018
Could you elaborate on the "unhiding" part? Was it something you did prior to that? None of the files or folders seem to be hidden by default.
I was testing in hiding the main folder, I didn't know that the sub folder can be also be hidden and I forget to unhide all of the sub folder