The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
this game has TOO many issues, i rather play the raw file instead if anyone has it. a game with this many bugs shouldnt even be posted. you cant even LOAD your save file once you exit.
That'd make this unplayable at best, given this'll likely be a 50H read fest.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
George Henry Shaft is both a meme and a madman. I vaguely remember talk about how the guy wrote a lengthy essay on how Cross Channel, another visual novel he translated, was a social commentary on Christianity, gender roles, feminism, and other wack ideas. Some trolls really take their craft seriously.

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
I was gonna past this but I saw who made the game Nitroplus that immedately changes everything lol.
Been a while since I played, but from what I recall the story quality is what you'd expect from Nitroplus. Can't speak for the quality of the translation tho. Art in this game is possibly their best.

Gripes with the translation aside, I guess someone else would at least try given that I feel like JastUSA isn't doing much with the Nitroplus license. They only picked up a chunk of nitro+'s older vns after picking up Song of Saya, until skipping ahead a bit and then releasing Sonico and Steins;gate. Then didn't release anything else from them for 4 years after that until finally releasing YOU and ME and HER this year.
Saya isn't even a good game either outside of its perspective change. I assume they translated it because its very short. Nitroplus titles are mostly very lengthy and a lot of work to translate.

Its nice that someone translated this one otherwise it would have remained another very good VN that's eternally untranslated.

mpg13

Jan 8, 2018
The game is actually pretty easy to install and play. Change your locale to Japan, run the reg patch to install in the game folder, don't use right click. That's really all. There is a walkthrough in the extras folder. There are several routes. The translation is flamboyant but readable. Here's a patch to translate the menus.

TAIMAT

Jan 4, 2018
omg .. i really loath Win10
i had to make a win7's virtual machine just to escape the crashes & weird errors
the translation feels kinda half cooked ... but still better than uncooked
thanx for sharing
Screenshot 2021-01-05 201012.jpg

RoBelmont

Jan 5, 2021
Hi there. Does anyone else has this problem:

When I get to the choice "Hand it to Noel" or "keep it for himself" the game continues as if I had cossen "keep it for himself" no matter what I do. I can`t continue.

If you don`t have this issue, could you please link or attach a save file of the next scene please? I would like to know how the story continues ;-)

The scene where Noel goes to see Rebecca.

Thanks

RoBelmont

Jan 5, 2021
Hi there. Does anyone else has this problem:

When I get to the choice "Hand it to Noel" or "keep it for himself" the game continues as if I had cossen "keep it for himself" no matter what I do. I can`t continue.

If you don`t have this issue, could you please link or attach a save file of the next scene please? I would like to know how the story continues ;-)

The scene where Noel goes to see Rebecca.

Thanks

Silly me, I had to put Japanesse as the PC lenguage. LOL

Thank you!

False alarm!

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
win 7 makes the right button not crash the game but you still need to use shortcut.
That ain't a valid solution either way. If your software application is so badly broken, and so badly written (not talkin' bout dialogue here), that it doesn't work on recent OS software and instead only runs on an OS that was pretty much discontinued years ago ... then there's something wrong there and generally not worth bothering with.

I ain't gonna go hooking up a seperate laptop with an old OS just for some random VN nor will I ever bother setting up Hyper-V/VMWare with a full blown old OS VPC just for that.

Though yeah ... it's the localization that F'd things up, so I ain't dissin' the DEVs here of course.

mpg13

Jan 8, 2018
That ain't a valid solution either way. If your software application is so badly broken, and so badly written (not talkin' bout dialogue here), that it doesn't work on recent OS software and instead only runs on an OS that was pretty much discontinued years ago ... then there's something wrong there and generally not worth bothering with.

I ain't gonna go hooking up a seperate laptop with an old OS just for some random VN nor will I ever bother setting up Hyper-V/VMWare with a full blown old OS VPC just for that.

Though yeah ... it's the localization that F'd things up, so I ain't dissin' the DEVs here of course.
I 've played almost the entire game on Win 10 with no issues other than changing the locale and not using right click.

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
sounds like scuffed Chobits, but much more "this is me and my online girlfriends' OC's story from our melodrama roleplays"

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
Been craving for a VN like this. Too many vanilla VN stories. Read for about 5 hours. I don't speak Japanese but from my otaku experience the translation seems fine for the most part. VN is pretty good so far if you are here for a good story. Some bugs but I got used to it.

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
Been craving for a VN like this. Too many vanilla VN stories. Read for about 5 hours. I don't speak Japanese but from my otaku experience the translation seems fine for the most part. VN is pretty good so far if you are here for a good story. Some bugs but I got used to it.
I finished my first playthrough. The translation isn't perfect but its serviceable. The game is meant to be played multiple times. I missed a bunch of CG during my first playthrough. I don't know how much different each route will be but I will eventually replay the game. BTW Lunaria best girl although I didn't get her route on my first playthrough.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes