Dec 18, 2019
I finished my first playthrough. The translation isn't perfect but its serviceable. The game is meant to be played multiple times. I missed a bunch of CG during my first playthrough. I don't know how much different each route will be but I will eventually replay the game. BTW Lunaria best girl although I didn't get her route on my first playthrough.
both rebecca and lunaria change the story drastically. where as both main route goes through same events but different perspective, really loved the world and the character.

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
both rebecca and lunaria change the story drastically. where as both main route goes through same events but different perspective, really loved the world and the character.
Thanks for the info. I rarely replay VN with different routes because its usually the same thing.

Dec 18, 2019
Thanks for the info. I rarely replay VN with different routes because its usually the same thing.
it's kinda the same in the the whole setting. but they actually use all scenario available. rebecca is really different. and the two endings for each character really make you think. lunaria was also very interesting. since it it is like a what if scenario. dont wanna spoil tooo much. but the second ending to lunaria really hit me.. and rebecca because it really give the power fantasy to werevolves.

lmaojd

Sep 16, 2018
honestly interested when i heard sugita voice,but damn the translation is unbearable
still readable unlike mtl, but still bad in another way ,too maniac i guess

LonePerv

Apr 26, 2017
I'm not even sure, how does this game works for all of you, I get only black screen, all of the dialogue goes on, but the screen is black, like picture or video does not exist

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
I'm not even sure, how does this game works for all of you, I get only black screen, all of the dialogue goes on, but the screen is black, like picture or video does not exist
Did you use the mouse to click? Only bug I got was the screen freeze bug which can be solve by using keyboard shortcuts and not clicking with the mouse. If you read the Developers note on the first page it might help solve some of your issues. I just kept it as auto read.

mizukinsk

Jul 18, 2020
i got that too, been using just the button but it still doesnt work right

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
Even though this was one of my favorite VNs its unlikely it'll get reuploaded after nopy went down. This VN has a 90s feel too it with more emphasis on story rather than H content which doesn't appeal to too many people.

Reactions: TAIMAT

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Hope the game gets new links , wanted to download and check if the game was as good as it seemed from description and gallery ;/

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes