zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
the texts I've already seen don't get saved when I close the game and open it again, it seems that these same texts that I had already seen look like new texts, so I can't know if I've already done that part or if they are new texts, why texts old ones are not saved and always look like new texts

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I'm going to be 100 with you buddy. I clicked everything I thought might hide things such as doors, bins and windows until I found it XD
Nice, because the reason I want to add these easter eggs is because of old flash games. Although flash games had a very easy way to discover hidden stuff.
the texts I've already seen don't get saved when I close the game and open it again, it seems that these same texts that I had already seen look like new texts, so I can't know if I've already done that part or if they are new texts, why texts old ones are not saved and always look like new texts
Try advancing text you've read before once and try to skip again. It's probably one modified line, although depending on which update you came from, some text might have just been reworked.

Ragundah

Oct 30, 2021
I'm surprised people found it that fast. Nice. I wonder if it was data mining.
Not gonna lie - after I updated the mod I thought I'd poke around and try to find it, but I was quite dumb. I kept the rpy files in the project when I updated it and voila it overrode the update and I was still on 0.3.2 wondering where in the heck any code changes were xD

-- I'm quite new to both Python and Ren'Py mind if I get in contact with you about how to modify certain things? I wanna add a button to the phone >~<

• Haha
Reactions: AmazonessKing

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I'm getting update fatigue each time I see a new update due to having to replay the game from start to finish because saves keep breaking.

AmazonessKing

Amazoness Entrepreneur
Aug 13, 2019
I'm getting update fatigue each time I see a new update due to having to replay the game from start to finish because saves keep breaking.
As mentioned, this will be the last time that happens, since from now on, all save files will be compatible in the future. That being said, to access the new content in this update, you don't need to finish the gem stories, just Lapis' (which can be done as soon as you have 2 or more lewd scenes done), while you can pursue Sadie right away.

Sorry for the inconvenience, mate.

Andy10

Oct 21, 2021
Hey I got the secret costumes but idk how to put them on the gems they are not in the wardrobe

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
i'm on garnet's clue search mission, i found the item on the beach, but after that, i didn't get anything else, i don't even know where i can find garnet

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Yes. I should change that.
another thing to change is the inventory slot, items that have already been purchased, like clothes, you can change them, but the items are still there in the inventory, and there's no second page

looking now, instead of a second page it has a side scroll bar

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes