Dasher56

Jun 2, 2024
Hotfix coming up tomorrow (Had to push it one day because of IRL things).

Funny story, replaced some text. Thought this was fixed, but I see it persists. Hopefully only those two.

It was for 3 or so scenes, already fixed it.

I recommend you start again regardless since there's new stuff added.

It's supposed to be interactive, you are not just changing their clothes, you are asking them to do so, except in Rose's room wardrobe, where it's technically a copy of the real thing so you can change their clothes at will (basically a gallery).

Since their relationship is low yet, they tell you they won't get naked (yet). This system is not implemented for everyone yet, though, but that's how it should work.
How To Complete The "Check The Sky Arena On The Warp Pad" Quest?

May 7, 2017
Yes!!!! we're getting close to the final version, have you guys heard?
Rebecca Sugar might be making a new Steven Universe series with Cartoon Network?

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
The game updates so slowly due to lack of art assets. Do you want that time to double?

The dev has like 6 games that he has ready to work on and all of them are waiting for art.
Damn, I hope he gets those soon for more content.

Was getting kinda worried something happened to the Dev since it hasn't updated in F95Zone for 9 months.

Reactions: blarg0192

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Damn, I hope he gets those soon for more content.

Was getting kinda worried something happened to the Dev since it hasn't updated in F95Zone for 9 months.
Dev is banned from here so this thread is pretty quiet between updates. As a side character I believe ElFatGato was a faster artist than Kaiju, even if some would say Kaiju was the better artist.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Dev was anti NTR, this site as a whole is pro NTR with individual threads that are designated NTR free zones which will still get lots of add NTR requests.

Dev also had a formidable spine. There's another site he posts status updates to which have a bunch of western / steven universe hating people constantly giving him shit and he never stopped posting there either.

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Dev was anti NTR, this site as a whole is pro NTR with individual threads that are designated NTR free zones which will still get lots of add NTR requests.
Shame, if we went into pro-NTR threads asking for there to be no NTR in them, they'd be crying discrimination. The hypocrisy abounds.

3.80 star(s) 13 Votes