shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
If i read Patreon right they are trying to reduce animation..... We need MORE animations if you ask me!
The game updates so slowly due to lack of art assets. Do you want that time to double?

The dev has like 6 games that he has ready to work on and all of them are waiting for art.

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Sounds like you've identified the issue.
You just ignored the part where he's waiting on art for all of them. None of them are sharing artists.

He doesn't have an artist that can churn out art as fast as he can program games to use the art in. He even talked about how hard it was to get a replacement artist for this game when elfatgato disappeared for like half a year. DigitalKaiju only said yes cause there was so much of the game made already.

Reactions: Foxxy101

ScarletIce

Sep 12, 2017
You just ignored the part where he's waiting on art for all of them. None of them are sharing artists.

He doesn't have an artist that can churn out art as fast as he can program games to use the art in. He even talked about how hard it was to get a replacement artist for this game when elfatgato disappeared for like half a year. DigitalKaiju only said yes cause there was so much of the game made already.
"all of them have an art backlog" is not the same thing as "waiting on art". Use less ambiguous language if you're gonna get butthurt when someone misinterprets you.

imagoingtohell

Apr 30, 2023
So I completed the game, but the gallery is fucked. The scenes were all unlocked in the VHS player in Pink's room, but when I quit out and reload that save file all of them are locked.

Not sure what the point is if that's intended. Is that something on my end or is it the case for everyone?

Gojo/infinity

Apr 3, 2024
Problème jumeau

En voici une amusante. Je voulais faire quelque chose de rapide pour les jumeaux. J'ai senti que, aussi répétitif que soit le travail dans le jeu, je pensais qu'ajouter une belle récompense après avoir franchi certaines étapes devrait être très amusant !

C'en est une, une scène interchangeable avec les jumeaux ! Et ça a l'air vraiment incroyable.

Ceux-ci devraient être utiles lorsque vous cherchez de l’argent. J'espère pouvoir en mettre en œuvre une avec Sadie, mais ce n'est pas une priorité et je pourrais simplement réutiliser sa deuxième scène.

Gem Domination_0020 copie.png Gem Domination_0021 copy.png

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes