Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Did I spy a Keeley easter egg or am I mistaken?
Are you talking about the poster in the bar? That poster was in that bar in both Redemption for Jessika and Chasing Beth. Back in RfJ, Mortze chose to put it on the wall in deference to my earlier work with Phreaky. He also put a reference to Coffee for Kiesha in Dreaming with Elsa. (There was a part where you could chose to play a video game, and if you looked closely at his computer monitor, you'd see it was an image from that game.)

I also put an overt reference to the first Christine game in RfJ and inadvertently plagiarized myself with a scene in RfJ that was straight out of that same game.

You're right that they're easter eggs though. No real storyline reasons for them to be there.

Tlaero

Reactions: Peter Stott

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
As good as you are with your images Mortze it always impresses me how hard it looks to make babies/kids look normal. Because Michael in the credits has a jawline that could break stone

Nikephouros

Aug 15, 2018
So I just found this game I love it so far, I am confused however about Gwen. I read the wiki and she's not on there at all. I understand if this falls on deaf ears but like could someone make a "tldr", about events that lead up to this one? I really only play futa and female protag games and honestly the amount of content needed to understand what's going on is a bit daunting.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Well, this made me do the one thing I never thought i'd do ..... like Crow.
That darn Tlaero - always making her characters multidimensional with motivations and backstories and stuff instead of cardboard-cutout villains from a melodrama!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That darn Tlaero - always making her characters multidimensional with motivations and backstories and stuff instead of cardboard-cutout villains from a melodrama!
Up until this game, Crow WAS a cardboard cutout villain.

• Haha
Reactions: frap

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
So I just found this game I love it so far, I am confused however about Gwen. I read the wiki and she's not on there at all. I understand if this falls on deaf ears but like could someone make a "tldr", about events that lead up to this one? I really only play futa and female protag games and honestly the amount of content needed to understand what's going on is a bit daunting.
Gwen isn't in the Wiki yet because this is the first time she's appeared in any story. There's intentionally some mystery around her that should be revealed as you play through the game.

Tlaero

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nikephouros

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Wow. Tlaero, your early stories are some of the best of all time. I lost track of you when all the old flash sites dried up. I had no idea the Elsaverse was yours. Now it seems I have a lot of catching up to do.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tlaero

Tlaero

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2018
Wow. Tlaero, your early stories are some of the best of all time. I lost track of you when all the old flash sites dried up. I had no idea the Elsaverse was yours. Now it seems I have a lot of catching up to do.
Thank you!

The OP has the list of the Elsaverse games in order. The Omnibus also has short stories and a novella, but they're not necessary to play.

Tlaero

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Full chronological order of Elsaverse stories:

1. Dreaming with Elsa
DWE learning to fly (short story)
DWE Dreaming with the dead (short story)
DWE Multiplicity (short story)
2. Redemption for Jessika
Royal guard (short story)
Beginnings (short story)
3. Finding Miranda
Finding Miranda: Alpha (short story)
Dream master (short story)
4. Saving Chloe
Demon guard (short story)
5. Darkness Falls (part I and II)
AAA (short story)
Won: Darkness within (short story)

6. Elsa's Nightmares
7. Elsaverse Transitions
8. Chasing Beth
Finding Miranda: Hope (short story)
9. Elsaverse Past, Present and Future
10. Gemini

Elsaverse Omnibus includes everything from Dreaming with Elsa to Won: Darkness Within.

I'd say that Saving Chloe's ending marks an ending chapter for the whole saga. Darkness Falls introduces new main characters with a fresh start for old heroes and heroines.

So, I'd say thay if you want to play Gemini but you never played any story yet, you might want to start from Darkness Falls.

Anyway, I'd like to know what's the next project. I'd definitely like to see more of Jessika and Miranda. :)

Reactions: Kakasan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm a Xara fan and Crow blinded her so she was supposed to forever be in the hate section.

She messed with Miranda and Chloe.

Now we see her telling stories complete with illusions and how can we stay mad at that. Shame the portal makes it near impossible for her to make a comeback.

Reactions: frap and Dr.TSoni

Marco6661

Apr 25, 2018
I'm a Xara fan and Crow blinded her so she was supposed to forever be in the hate section.

She messed with Miranda and Chloe.

Now we see her telling stories complete with illusions and how can we stay mad at that. Shame the portal makes it near impossible for her to make a comeback.
Are you fishing for a scoop, perhaps? :cool:
Crow is a fascinating character, to say the least, but I too am a great fan of Xara.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you fishing for a scoop, perhaps? :cool:
Crow is a fascinating character, to say the least, but I too am a great fan of Xara.
No.

Tlaero pretty much confirmed a while back that anyone that went through the portal wouldn't be coming back due to how time moves and the portal being shut down.

There is always a way to write characters back in but I asked ages ago if Xara could return and was shut down so it's not something i'm waiting for.

Seeing as Xara took Crow and Morlond through that's pretty much those 3 gone from the Elsaverse.