Collection Video GEN.K NTR Collection [GEN.K] [2024-03-30]

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
reminder, next work 30 days after release, a little less if you are not impatient and support the creator if it is in your capacity

Reactions: vasder

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
thank you so much!!!

Haven't got here for a long whole. Can't believe that the creator progress is slow like literally nothing uploaded. I'm expect after that long times. Should a lot of things up here and the quality is decreasing too....

Anyway thanks again
Everyone has their own tastes so I can't judge you, but regarding uploads, it's not slow or at least compared to other authors, normally it's one job a month so I see it well, other authors are lucky if they upload a job every 3 months, but generally it is one a month, regarding quality I think it is the other way around if you compare with his first works, he has improved a lot but as I have said each one has different tastes, renders, mmd, cartoon, blender or other styles that have more affinity, but thank you for stopping by here every 6 months or a year, so I'm sure you will have many jobs to see

Reactions: izumabakumatsu

BlackSnowFlake

Sep 10, 2024
Wooow... I love the vids... the pictures are great too... I would love to find more of these... Is there something similar ???

SIMPLY SUPER....

Blacky