Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 19, 2021
I think what he meant is, assuming the pic of the rig gb posted, it must look pretty low spec or bad. IF you compare that to how much patrons he has and how much he makes a month(probably 15-20k+ range) and he can't even dish out a fraction of a month paycheck to upgrade his rig. Imagine a dev making 20k a month and they are using a gtx 1070 to render. They could of spend 2k for a 3090 and render much quicker in turn releasing much more content/vids.

Now i havent seen the pic, so im only assuming. That being said, his videos are really top notch, top tier vid/art.
idk if he has a different rig for gaming/animations but scrolling down his twitter he mentions he is having problems with his 3090 on jan 13 2021 so idk what you guys are talking about... depending of course on whether he has multiple rigs.
edit:
also, I see that you are just saying it's an assumption, and I notice he was talking about the chair upgrade which I saw which is really something I find funny to get mad enough about to unfollow, I mean I don't do anything on twitter so maybe his crap was filling up your timeline.

Last edited:
Reactions: koochikilla

jackdroid

Aug 29, 2018
Finally found his kemonoparty, not really up to date but maybe helpful in the future, gonna leave it here for posterity's sake.

Or search G_B .
thanks twice, once for bringing his profile (I managed to get things that were missing in high quality) and for presenting the site (I swear I didn't know about it :( )

Thanks to that I managed to close 2 collections (almost), Geckoscave and Discko (I missed these two here on the site)

Reactions: Frances J3

Frances J3

Jun 6, 2020
Finally found his kemonoparty, not really up to date but maybe helpful in the future, gonna leave it here for posterity's sake.

Or search G_B .
thanks on this one
ps

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Could someone be Kind enough and update the main op/archive ...
this happens to a lot of collections the op are usually outdated but yeah if someone could update the op would be pretty nice since some on the links on the pages on this thread are dead

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Original Post needs to be updated. So much posted in comments since September. Take some time to go through it all

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes