• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ColaCherry

Dec 7, 2023
The complete collection of [GeneralButch] work (up until his retirement), thoroughly filename tagged and timestamped with the correct release dates (only three Sarah Miller animations are omitted as they break rule 7).
Hey, I didn't see you add this pic, btw

Searched for it in images but nothing.

Kosumo Aphrodisia

Formerly 'Kentai Animate'
Dec 26, 2022
Hey, I didn't see you add this pic, btw

Searched for it in images but nothing.
I read somewhere that was made by someone by the name of beneralgutch, They used the handle @BENERLGOOCH1 on Twitter, created posters featuring Resident Evil and Witcher characters, and was shared only on Twitter until the account was nuked. Could be from be a parody account that creates content in generalbutch's likeness, wasn't sure if they were generalbutch.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schattenjäger

nbjff

Aug 10, 2018
I read somewhere that made by someone by the name of beneralgutch, They used the handle @BENERLGOOCH1 on Twitter, created posters featuring Resident Evil and Witcher characters, and was shared on Twitter until it was deleted. Could be from be a parody account that creates content in generalbutch's likeness, wasn't sure if they were generalbutch.
That's him. As I recall, General posted these works on his patreon as well.

Kosumo Aphrodisia

Formerly 'Kentai Animate'
Dec 26, 2022
That's him. As I recall, General posted these works on his patreon as well.
Honestly I can't remember much, but as I know and was able to find this image that I'm sharing just for information. The logo is reversed and altered.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
It was G_B's handle to do monsterfucking works. He pretended it wasn't him but yes its G_B. Probably to avoid his main getting nuked or keep the BBC content seperate for aesthetic reasons.

Queen Sindel

Formerly 'Diana of Themyscira'
Sep 15, 2019
It was G_B's handle to do monsterfucking works. He pretended it wasn't him but yes its G_B. Probably to avoid his main getting nuked or keep the BBC content seperate for aesthetic reasons.
Except he didn't pretend. He even advertised it through his main account with retweeting stuff he did on it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes