Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

WeaselX

May 31, 2018
I have compiled some videos of his work, caught here and on other sites, not all of them in the best quality, but I share so some can find what they are looking for.
Mega
Enjoy

UncensoredMan - Thanks! Your collection had several I was missing. The MEGA link above has several that aren't in your collection. I left everything out that you already had. I'm sure some of those may be on the front page of this post. The missing files are of various qualities from multiple sources I've collected over the years. The "OTHER" folder has parodies of characters I don't recognize. The video you've identified as Death Stranding is actually a Final Fantasy character Madam M.

If anyone else peruses my MEGA link and has better quality versions please post them!

UncensoredMan

Oct 5, 2017
Mega

UncensoredMan - Thanks! Your collection had several I was missing. The MEGA link above has several that aren't in your collection. I left everything out that you already had. I'm sure some of those may be on the front page of this post. The missing files are of various qualities from multiple sources I've collected over the years. The "OTHER" folder has parodies of characters I don't recognize. The video you've identified as Death Stranding is actually a Final Fantasy character Madam M.

If anyone else peruses my MEGA link and has better quality versions please post them!
Thank you for the precision, I did not know this character, it is fixed.
I have added some beast, monsters and old videos. Thanks for the mega link, I added what I didn't have.

Reactions: Meifred

Lapis Laz

Dec 25, 2017
Thank you for the precision, I did not know this character, it is fixed.
I have added some beast, monsters and old videos. Thanks for the mega link, I added what I didn't have.
The Mega is really nice, I was thinking of downloading it since a missing some stuff and mine's really badly organized but the mega has that annoying limit which would make it take like a week to download, would anyone be able to upload it somewhere else?

Thanks for your service with the mega by the way, great work!

Reactions: UncensoredMan

WeaselX

May 31, 2018
The Mega is really nice, I was thinking of downloading it since a missing some stuff and mine's really badly organized but the mega has that annoying limit which would make it take like a week to download, would anyone be able to upload it somewhere else?

Search for a program called Mega Downloader and use that instead of Mega's interface. I've never had an issue with limits once I started using it.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Mega

hmm just checked both links but still couldnt find a HD or 4k version of this jill vid:
1619724140061.png
anyone have?

UncensoredMan

Oct 5, 2017

I have uploaded only the most recent videos on Racaty (not the old videos of the Mega folder), hope that can help you and other people.
EDIT : ALL LINKS ARE DEAD, I AM TOO LAZY TO RE-UPLOAD
Normal Stuff

Samus [Updated] :
Overwatch [Updated] : Part1 Part2
Mass Effect [Updated] :
Nier [Updated] :
Resident Evil [Updated] :
League of Legends [Updated] :

Bayonetta :
Final Fantasy :
Dead Or Alive :
The witcher :
Various Characters :

Futanari Stuff
Overwatch [Updated]:
Street Fighter [Updated] :
Monster Hunter [Updated] :
Resident Evil :
The Witcher :

Beasts-Monsters Stuff [Updated]

Last edited:

WeaselX

May 31, 2018
With the Mega downloader free version you are limited to 5Gb, but if you use a VPN all you have to do is reset to a new VPN IP and it will continue downloading.
I've downloaded more than 5GB using the free version several times. Just yesterday, I downloaded a 7GB file. A few months ago there were several Girlfriends Forever MEGA folders with nearly 50GB of upscaled videos that I had no issues downloading using the free version.

Just to be clear that we're discussing the same program:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes