Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

WeaselX

May 31, 2018
I removed the links from the OP. You only have a MEGA folder for now.
The file "Ahri selfie.mp4" plays fine through the MEGA site, but when I downloaded it and tried playing it the file appears to be corrupted. It can be opened and played, but only plays as grey background/outlines. I'm not sure if I'm missing a codex or not, but all other .mp4 files I have play with no issues.

The file labeled "Momiji 3.mp4" is Lady from Devil May Cry.

The file labeled "Futa Helena footjob.mp4" is Tina Armstrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: SGGhostRider

PHDL

Mar 25, 2021
The file "Ahri selfie.mp4" plays fine through the MEGA site, but when I downloaded it and tried playing it the file appears to be corrupted. It can be opened and played, but only plays as grey background/outlines. I'm not sure if I'm missing a codex or not, but all other .mp4 files I have play with no issues.

The file labeled "Momiji 3.mp4" is Lady from Devil May Cry.

The file labeled "Futa Helena footjob.mp4" is Tina Armstrong.
It's a Codec thing, played on MPC and got the same issue, played on VLC and it went away. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

WeaselX

May 31, 2018
It's a Codec thing, played on MPC and got the same issue, played on VLC and it went away. Hope that helps.
Thanks EkimEkim. That works, but now raises the curiosity of which codec is missing from MPC.

Last edited:

WeaselX

May 31, 2018
The MEGA file "Handler x Futa Hunter 2.mp4" is a compressed version of the file "Handler x Futa 8.mp4"

The files "Handler x Futa 9.mp4" and "Handler X Futa.mp4" both 254.2 MB appear to be duplicates.

The files "Handler x Futa 6.mp4" and "Handler Original X Futa Hunter.mp4" both 286.3 MB appear to be duplicates.

The files "Helena 1" and "Helena 2" are Helen Parr from The Incredibles.

I believe the file "Helena (1).mp4" is Helena Harper, which could be placed in the Resident Evil folder.

Last edited:

KEKVS23

Oct 23, 2019
The collection is only 19.4GB once converted to 1080p.

Will do that.
Do you plan to make folders for the 1080p only? Or rather make a dedicated folder for 2k/4k in the OP mega link?
Thank you very much for the upload!

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Do you plan to make folders for the 1080p only? Or rather make a dedicated folder for 2k/4k in the OP mega link?
Thank you very much for the upload!
Separate folders.

Reactions: KEKVS23

WeaselX

May 31, 2018
The files "Lady D Walking back.mp4" "Lady D Walking dressed.mp4" "Lady D Walking nude.mp4" can all be placed in the Resident Evil folder.

The files "RE.mp4" and "Jill (1).mp4" in the Resident Evil folder appear to be the same, both 339.9MB.

The files "Jill (2).mp4" and "Jill 1000000.mp4" in the Resident Evil folder appear to be the same, both 30.6MB.

The files "Jill (3).mp4" and "Jill 1000000_1.mp4" in the Resident Evil folder appear to be the same, both 37.2MB.

The files "Comp.mp4" and "Jill Futa x Ada (1).mp4" in the Resident Evil folder appear to be the same, both 60.1MB.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes