• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
Most of what is in this pack are compilations. Bad quality ones at that. Edit: I downloaded this to see if I was missing something... I was not :p here is a personal sound edit of mine of Claire getting the standing doggy in the office 173 Mb 1920x1080... farts and queefing is the main point - if that is not for you, this is not for you lol Mega
where did you got the quief and fart sounds ?

Feb 23, 2019
That some eccentric and abstract art i like it
lol yes, but you can't really call the girls who shove dildos bigger than an arm up their asses - webcam girls... dei r speshul. So I call them ass-artists :p just search for Lexalite, karlakole or siswet for example. What they do, not all can do. For most of us what they do would be torture!

Reactions: seriiuo

seriiuo

Jul 21, 2017
lol yes, but you can't really call the girls who shove dildos bigger than an arm up their asses - webcam girls... dei r speshul. So I call them ass-artists :p just search for Lexalite, karlakole or siswet for example. What they do, not all can do. For most of us what they do would be torture!
That sound more like a sport fo real ahahahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DisposaBill

Jan 1, 2020
Hey every time I try to unpack one of these it stops about halfway and gives me some sort of error. All it says is Data error: [filename]. Tried multiple parts of it, and using 7-zip. So, any advice?

C4ncer_69

Jul 1, 2020
Got a question, are the links in the OP still relevant or do I go for ENIGMA's post?

Also, MinervaOP, your GoogleDrive links aren't included in the OP and the torrent right?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes