Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

WAR1OCK

Feb 14, 2021
If anyone has a complete collection of posters, one and all, then throw it here please

tyber.zann

Jul 7, 2021
umm.. sorry but, what audio codec you use? actually, my video player can't use audio in your encoded videos;; plz somebody tell me what i have to do?? (buy --audio codec in microsoftshop or whatever....)
You can check the original post here. Audio Codec is OPUS and support for it in an MP4 container is still rather new. MPV and VLC should support it.

Reactions: opl000

cope30

May 21, 2021
immersion for example, it's more satisfying to imagine yourself to be the one who's giving a dicking, it's hard to imagine that if skin color don't match with your own
I don't understand. If "immersion" is the goal, why not watch the countless other animators releasing the kind of content you seek?

but there could be a lot of different reasons for not liking ir and not necessary racist ones
Please stop with the histrionics. Just because GeneralButch makes interracial animations doesn't mean he is a racist. Is Nagoonimation racist for not releasing videos featuring a black male? No, of course not. I find it bizarre that only the former is badgered while the latter is not.

it just safer to keep things neutral for wider audience
How about we let the artist make the kind of content they want? The market is big enough to accommodate a wide variety of interests/fetishes.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes