Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
I feel like I'll be repeating this every month in this thread...

His twitter tag is taken by a random person, that is why it's been removed from OP

• Hey there
Reactions: DeltaMan344

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
Its not him, you can literally use the same account name and @ after someone deletes their account on Twitter. Its a reposter.
Oh my bad, I don't use twitter or view this thread often and since that account have so many followers and other creators still follows it I assumed it's GB's own account.

Last edited:
Reactions: DeltaMan344

DeltaMan344

May 13, 2022
Oh my bad, I don't use twitter or view this thread often and since that account have so many followers and other creators still follows it I assumed it's GB's own account.
I did too, and so many others. However, if you did keep up at the time, you'd know that the guy has no intention to return to this stuff after getting doxxed.

As for the account stuff, it happens a lot.

I know that ArhoAngel, another legendary animator who directly retired instead of being doxxed, there are scam accounts who steal his old work and sell them as their own. They have no connection to ArhoAngel, and in fact they use the name 'ArhoDevil'.

Since the dude retired, naturally the scammer doesn't get his stuff copyright claimed by the original creator, since that's the requirement for someone who's selling others' work on Patreon to be removed.

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
is all of the videos are BBC?
Not like i hate it, just asking cuz i want to know if there are BWC in those videos too
i saw too many BBC, i want something else for a change

Frances J3

Jun 6, 2020
I did too, and so many others. However, if you did keep up at the time, you'd know that the guy has no intention to return to this stuff after getting doxxed.

As for the account stuff, it happens a lot.

I know that ArhoAngel, another legendary animator who directly retired instead of being doxxed, there are scam accounts who steal his old work and sell them as their own. They have no connection to ArhoAngel, and in fact they use the name 'ArhoDevil'.

Since the dude retired, naturally the scammer doesn't get his stuff copyright claimed by the original creator, since that's the requirement for someone who's selling others' work on Patreon to be removed.
i have seen that account once

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes