Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Just out of curiosity, what is model test? What is in the file if I download it?
Did not understand your question. But i guess you are asking about his models.

There are no models provided in the links since G_B did not share them in the first place. There is one model of his Smutbase if you check it.

jermaonu8

May 23, 2022
This:

Unfortunately, I wanted to also get Bayonetta Model from KingEstefano, but his Twitter profile was deleted. Anyway, this model I actually got from Willk. Enjoy!
please reupload the starfire model, the anon link doesn't work anymore

Reactions: Lurkor

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Did not understand your question. But i guess you are asking about his models.

There are no models provided in the links since G_B did not share them in the first place. There is one model of his Smutbase if you check it.
G_B shared two models (I got them directly from him) and planned to share the other one by one but some moron did use bot to vote on the poll for which model he should release next so G_B went "fuck it" and stopped releasing those.

Also, the torrent has been updated with the new model and the files structures is the same, so compatible with the old one.

Last edited:

unity101

Dec 13, 2021
G_B shared two models (I got them directly from him) and planned to share the other one by one but some moron did use bot to vote on the poll for which model he should release next so G_B went "fuck it" and stopped releasing those.

Also, the torrent has been updated with the new model and the files structures is the same, so compatible with the old one.
Jesus.. that N!gg@ is such a man baby and get upset by small things, if you want to release your model just do it without any fuss

rawr32

Apr 12, 2019
It's dumb as fuck to punish literally everyone else for one person. Just go with the second winner of the poll to spite the person and move on.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
what models did he actually release?
i liked both Bayo and Mercy but first time i hear about models being released

also, are there any longer videos? i like longer vids the most

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: SukySukyZ
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes