3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018

Three different paths for Rita's romance

Rita's romance in the game starting from 0.0.13's latest update can take two very different paths (or three if you decide not to pursue any of them). Starting with the choice between taking her to a "traditional" spa or to Norah's place will eventually trigger two events that could change her life forever.

You can take the netorare (cuckold) path by allowing José to become more and more intimate with her.

You can also take a lesbian path by introducing her to the joys of Tantra massage by Norah and having them develop a bond that will transcend your relationship.

You can finally decide not to share her with anyone thus continuing her research about her body acceptance by yourself.

Which path would you choose, and how they will unravel in future updates it's just your game! :)

if i dont want to pursue her path in my main save i choose the netorare right?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
if i dont want to pursue her path in my main save i choose the netorare right?
Sorry, I don't understand your question. If you don't want to pursue her path at all choose another girl instead. As for testing purpose you can choose Netorare, Lesbian or neither and still have her as your gf.

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Sorry, I don't understand your question. If you don't want to pursue her path at all choose another girl instead. As for testing purpose you can choose Netorare, Lesbian or neither and still have her as your gf.
i was saying that if i dont want to chase her path what option can i choose? sorry if i didnt formulated my question well

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
i was saying that if i dont want to chase her path what option can i choose? sorry if i didnt formulated my question well
I think he already answered, you can just choose not to pursue her, and thus remain strictly professional with her. The other 3 options are if you chose to pursue romantic relationship with her, no idea what's so romantic about giving her to another guy but to each their own lol.

Not sure what version I have, all I remember is that nothing new story related happened after the trip to Seattle aside from hiring a new doctor, you could date the married girl, and work at the other hospital by that was it.

Is the sister romance advanced any further, or does it still end after the trip to Seattle where you make out with her and never see her again for that version ?

Reactions: jack brisen

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Her story continues at the Joy Festival and later with Chapter 11 where you meet her at her place and can actually ask her to live with you.

Reactions: jackkane

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Hi guys. After some work I'm finally about to release the ominous "Sex Patch" to the game for release 0.0.13, which is currently available for 10$+ patrons and will be available soon for 5$+ ones next week.

The patch adds the following:

Added sex scenes with Rita and Erika

- 18 new sex scenes are available for Rita

- 23 new sex scenes are available for Erika

- 30 new different conversation lines are available for both girls while having sex

- 50 new sexual descriptions are available when having sex

- You can randomly access Rita's sex scenes while living with her and choosing "Relax" when staying home

- Some scripted conversations will have you have sex with her too

- At night if one of the girls is your girlfriend you have a random chance to have sex with them.

- This content is available in "STORY MODE" only

Of course more patches will involve other romance options too.

Many of you are also asking me about M/M content. It is available in the game in the person of Aaron (and another still-to-be-introduced character too) and the game will feature M/M sexy scenes too. Aaron's update is due in June, according to the game's roadmap.

Thank you for following the game, please send me any suggestions you might have. The patch releases tomorrow for Patrons and for free next month with 0.0.13 update.

Be safe and healthy,

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Looks awesome, Erika is the nurse right ? With this new patch it seems they will surpass in content the only currently sex-able girlfriend right ? Which I think is Elsa.

Will there be any expansion the the hospital ? Surprisingly aside from Claudia's route which is my personal fave, I care equally about Erika's route, Elsa's route, and expanding the hospital for new patients lol.

Also not sure if you can respond to this without spoilers, but there was nothing I could do to save the "blonde witch of the bottle" right ? I felt so bad when no matter how many times I scrolled back and tried different combos she always died, and sisters lesbian friend backstory made it worse... At least the MC is stronger emotionally than me...

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
No, you can't save her. But you may be able to prevent others from suffering the same fate, which will be the game's main plot in upcoming updates as well.

The hospital will be expanded and so will the clinic. In a few days the "Pharmacy" patch will be released as well.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
New Medical Guidelines Codex is ready

Today I'm going to introduce you the new Medical Guidelines Codex, completely overhauled. You can now choose from the list of ailments and medical informations sorted by alphabetical order.

The font we used is fairly more readable now and infos are organized with a better look as well.

When there are too many infos or pictures are present a scrollbar will allow you to read through the whole content either by using the wheel of the mouse or by scrolling down with your finger on mobile devices or by left-clicking and dragging the screen down.

Below you can see one of the oldest entries for the codex. I believe this is a big step forward, don't you agree? :)

Since the whole Codex is being overhauled (not only the Medical Infos) other Codex Entries will be unavailable until all screens are ready. This means that you won't be able to access Character infos, Medical Items and Patients infos for a few days, sorry for any trouble this might cause, but sasquatchii and I are working to improve all aspects of the game's user interface :)

I hope you'll enjoy the new Codex Entries, the will increase over time making it a little medical Wiki at your disposal from within the game.

This new version will be released in a few hours along with the "Sex Patch" announced yesterday.

Be safe and healthy,

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I have another question that's been bugging me, will the good doctor (MC) be able to juggle multiple girlfriends ? even in the beginning stages ? Cause in the old version if I banged Elsa the married chick I got her number and could go on dates with her at the same time I could with Rita, but then after 10 successful dates with Rita she says she wants something more serious and will let me know, but nothing ever happens, I'm guessing cause the game assumes Elsa is already my GF despite being married.

Same thing after Festival of Joy, if I went with Erika and her friends she says she sees me a in a different light, and would like to date me, but that I already had a GF (not sure if she was talking about Rita or Elsa in that playthrough), but it stops her path cold... And then if I use the cellphone to call Erika it says "other relationships will be reset".

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have another question that's been bugging me, will the good doctor (MC) be able to juggle multiple girlfriends ? even in the beginning stages ? Cause in the old version if I banged Elsa the married chick I got her number and could go on dates with her at the same time I could with Rita, but then after 10 successful dates with Rita she says she wants something more serious and will let me know, but nothing ever happens, I'm guessing cause the game assumes Elsa is already my GF despite being married.

Same thing after Festival of Joy, if I went with Erika and her friends she says she sees me a in a different light, and would like to date me, but that I already had a GF (not sure if she was talking about Rita or Elsa in that playthrough), but it stops her path cold... And then if I use the cellphone to call Erika it says "other relationships will be reset".
Not until later maybe even the last and finale update of the game then you can have all the GF's you want.

Reactions: jackkane

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Announcing 0.0.14 - "Shady Business"

Next month's update is officially announced.

Join the Doctor in his journey throughout Kiko's family businesses. Whether you are dating her or not (or if you blackmailed her too) you'll be involved in a shady business as Mr. Xhuan notices your business and tries to get his hands on it as a "Financial Advisor".

Will you decide to trust him? Will you dismiss him even if Kiko is so eager and excited about all this? Will you abide by his requests after you eventually blackmailed her daughter?

Featuring the update there will be three new medical exams, one of which has been chosen by one of you as a reward for being a 30$+ patron.

House calls will see their first exam (sorry I couldn't made them on time this month) too, and a new mechanic "Pool Random Events" will be added to the game. And no, it won't be the same as "Gym Random Events" of course.

Other minor developments will be announced later but expect even more coming up as always!

0.0.14 release dates:
May 16th for 20$+ patrons
May 24th for 10$+ patrons
May 31st for 5$+ patrons

Mid-LateJune for free

Thank you VERY much for following the game and supporting it!

Be safe and healthy,

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
With the thanks I just got in this thread it gave me 2 Trophies.
  1. 250
    Awarded: A moment ago
    No WAY!
    Somehow you received 5,000 likes. Are you sure you didn't register a bunch of robot users to like everything you post?

2. 125
    Awarded: A moment ago
    10K/5K
    You've posted ten thousand messages and received five thousand likes. You are a great human being.

Thanks folks its been a lot of fun getting here.:happyblush

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I know with the new release there will be those who want the cheat codes so go here and print them off.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's a compressed version. The original v0.0.13 zip file was 994MB, compressed version is 175MB.

Lossy (means quality is reduced) compression used.

General Practitioner v0.0.13 - compressed by @bossapplesauce (175MB)

Download: EDIT - Fixed

Note: Requires recent version of 7zip to extract!

Reactions: Fusidrive
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes