3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia can you release the 0.0.13 a little bit early than late may?
Public releases don't have a specific date since I try to make them as polished as I can. It's possible that I'll publish it sooner but since I can't promise on that I put "late month" to be safe :)

Thats too bad, but makes sense.
Walkthrough is also available for free but it comes with a 90 days delay from patrons. This means that in May the walkthrough will be released for free and it will cover up to release 0.0.10, while patrons get the 0.0.13

In June 0.0.11's walkthrough will be available and so on. Follow my Patreon page to stay updated (you don't need to pledge anything for most news).

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Public releases don't have a specific date since I try to make them as polished as I can. It's possible that I'll publish it sooner but since I can't promise on that I put "late month" to be safe :)

Walkthrough is also available for free but it comes with a 90 days delay from patrons. This means that in May the walkthrough will be released for free and it will cover up to release 0.0.10, while patrons get the 0.0.13

In June 0.0.11's walkthrough will be available and so on. Follow my Patreon page to stay updated (you don't need to pledge anything for most news).
i see and understand. Thanks for the answer :D

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
OP says android, so where's the link for android version?
The latest public Android release is available on my website and as of today it is 0.0.11

It look like 0.0.12's android release wasn't leaked anywhere here.

@QwertyBam Error in September Day 1
You should quote me and not him, as I'm the game's developer. Also, it's a bit vague if you don't post the error log too :)

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone have an agreement with the dev not to leak updates? And errr will i upset dev for leaking updates etc?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Does anyone have an agreement with the dev not to leak updates? And errr will i upset dev for leaking updates etc?
No "agreement" was made. Still, if you see I'm a supporter of this website myself as it's a nice community and many patrons know about my game thanks to shis site (about 39% from a recent survery I made).

Still, I wrote this regarding the walkthrough, but it can safely apply to the game itself:

Thank you for your envaluable support, it's you who are making all this possible.

If you like the game and wish to support me I ask you not to share this PDF until it becomes public: it's meant as a reward for your support and as a thank you, and it's only your support that can help this game to grow as a professional adult indie visual novel and not just a "little game to jerk off with".

But if you do share it, well I can't stop you of course, but having the possibility to work full-time to this project is made possible only with your help. :)
So, even if the game will continue its development regardless of leaks, please remember that I'm not EA and that's the mean I try to move my first steps into the industry AND feed my family with it. If things get out of hands well, I can't stop anyone but I'll also need to find a new job. Someone who loves the game and the overall project should think about it I think.

And I do release a monthly free release which is just a few days after the latest patreon's one, so there's really no point in leaking anything. But, as I said, do whatever you feel right :)

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
No "agreement" was made. Still, if you see I'm a supporter of this website myself as it's a nice community and many patrons know about my game thanks to shis site (about 39% from a recent survery I made).

Still, I wrote this regarding the walkthrough, but it can safely apply to the game itself:

So, even if the game will continue its development regardless of leaks, please remember that I'm not EA and that's the mean I try to move my first steps into the industry AND feed my family with it. If things get out of hands well, I can't stop anyone but I'll also need to find a new job. Someone who loves the game and the overall project should think about it I think.

And I do release a monthly free release which is just a few days after the latest patreon's one, so there's really no point in leaking anything. But, as I said, do whatever you feel right :)
I feel you, man. Well, I will never do such a thing cuz although there is freedom on this site, we should still respect our fellow developers. I hope everyone do the same. You go dude, we will wait for the next update but i hope you release the walkthrough as soon cuz it's really important.

D

Deleted member 241494

@Bruni Multimedia .Thanks for this wonderful game.I am an MD and it has really good cases.But i think you should make more sex scenes.
Do you considerate to make vanilla mode to be a whole new game that excepts erotism for MDs and medicine students ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RRX

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia .Thanks for this wonderful game.I am an MD and it has really good cases.But i think you should make more sex scenes.
Do you considerate to make vanilla mode to be a whole new game that excepts erotism for MDs and medicine students ?
Yes I do and that kind of work will be under development in time :)

Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad you like the game!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Three different paths for Rita's romance

Rita's romance in the game starting from 0.0.13's latest update can take two very different paths (or three if you decide not to pursue any of them). Starting with the choice between taking her to a "traditional" spa or to Norah's place will eventually trigger two events that could change her life forever.

You can take the netorare (cuckold) path by allowing José to become more and more intimate with her.

You can also take a lesbian path by introducing her to the joys of Tantra massage by Norah and having them develop a bond that will transcend your relationship.

You can finally decide not to share her with anyone thus continuing her research about her body acceptance by yourself.

Which path would you choose, and how they will unravel in future updates it's just your game! :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi guys! If you haven't tried 0.0.12's release it's time to do that for free!

You can play all three new exams introduced in 0.0.12 as well as a new story chapter involving Elisa and your past choices!

Please note that the game is SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE only with the latest public 0.0.11 release. If you have an older savegame you'll need to restart the game.

If you feel the hurry to reach the new chapter you can use the "Skip to the Update" feature of course!

Have fun. Thank you for enjoying and downloading my game. :)

The game is available:

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes