3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow. I'm detecting more and more errors in the later exams.
You get faulted for stuff you didn't do and stuff you did doesn't get registered.
Options that you don't even have are demanded...

When you visit sister/cousin she calls the MC by her name, not his own. You jump from speaking with her in the jacuzzi to her husband in his office.
The Translation in general is way worse.
I thought that was already the fixed version here.

Also, there should be some kind of tip regarding the option to call your cousin/sister about her birthday, I've no idea how long it was there, since I wasn't dating anybody.

Reactions: L7Bear

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Also, the Elisa content doesn't trigger for me at all. Are her and sister/cousins storylines exclusive?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Also, the Elisa content doesn't trigger for me at all. Are her and sister/cousins storylines exclusive?
Elisa is or the first part is when you go with sister to the big city you have the choice of going to dinner with either.

If you go to dinner with Elisa then the baby is yours and you get to date her if you had dinner with her (GF route).
Regardless Elisa will show up at your clinic during the last month of play.

Sister/cousin you must call her after your visit to the big city about a week later just keep an eye on your phone everyday and when her name shows up call her.

Reactions: botc76

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Yeah, if you "date" your sister in Seattle Elisa's path will be different since you can't date her too. Still, she will come back to you in the latest story chapter with different dialogues but similar story.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah, if you "date" your sister in Seattle Elisa's path will be different since you can't date her too. Still, she will come back to you in the latest story chapter with different dialogues but similar story.
No, she absolutely didn't come. I ran it until the game's end and nothing.

Lium

Oct 22, 2017
Hi everybody,

I have a question a little silly but how do we enter console mode?

Otherwise, interesting game. To see how he evokes with time ...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everybody,

After starting up the game so the log gets gen upped you place this little program in and hit #3 and enter and it does it for you.
There is more to this little program so be careful with it and read all info first.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Hi everybody,

Type renpy console in the search, theree's a topic were it's explained and were you can also find finished files to make it even easier.

That is if you don't want to go so far and use un-ren.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
If you scroll a page or two before this one you can see what I told another user about other character's pregnancies :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Who's Elisa again? I haven't played the game in a while
When you have the choice to go to dinner with sister/cousin or Elisa.
To get Elisa pregnant with MC's baby you must go to dinner with her instead of sister/cousin, otherwise the baby will be her husband's child.

Other can become pregnant but who is not told yet and so far only Elisa child will be born in game because the game last for 1 year and she became pregnant the 2nd month of play.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have a question that is bothering me for a long time , is MC the father or elisa´s ex-husband?
It depends on if you have sex with her after the dinner date.
If you have sex with her then its MC's and if you do not have sex with her then its her husbands.

If sex there is more to the story and if not then less story.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
That isn't yet revealed even in the game... I guess you would have to find out yourself update after update. :D

Unless of course you didn't pursue her path hence you didn't have sex with her, in that case the answer is quite obvious.

Reactions: jack brisen

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It depends on if you have sex with her after the dinner date.
If you have sex with her then its MC's and if you do not have sex with her then its her husbands.

If sex there is more to the story and if not then less story.
Mmh no, the MC's not quite sure if he's the father yet.

Reactions: jack brisen
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes