3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The article also says the game is in Beta while it is actually in alpha, but I believe that will be corrected when (if) the review will be published :)

Thank you, I appreciate your compliment :)

Reactions: JC23

hansolo1195

Sep 25, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

What happened to putting in pregnancy mechanics?
I've been playing this game since January, and I've really been following it because I saw you posting in some other threads about the pregnancy fetish saying that your game will feature it.
Will it happen soon?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

I've been playing this game since January, and I've really been following it because I saw you posting in some other threads about the pregnancy fetish saying that your game will feature it.
Will it happen soon?
Elisa is 2 months pregnant and there is only 3 months of game play so far for the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

Will it happen soon?
A1fox answered to that :)
This pic best at showing where we are at with pregnancy, Elisa is 2 m preg and with only having 3 m of game play she is not showing yet. General_Practitioner 2018-04-04 14-22-59-96.jpg (I may be off a little on the months but this is how I see it.)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
When examining Karen Wood, I the exam screen is cut-off, couldn't choose examine legs. There seems to be resolution/sizing issues here
I just saw that. The correcte exam is "extremities" which you can click, however the game doesn't correctly recognize it. This fix will be applied in 0.0.13 as it isn't game breaking. Thanks.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Got several traceback logs but only got 2 of them but the others were of the same type.
@Bruni Multimedia

I am getting age 5-12 not 6-11.

Do you want me to keep testing this build or leave that up to your patreons?
@Bruni Multimedia
Did not have this happen in the last version so here is the traceback report.

Don't know what "een" means. View attachment 83642

ADD: 2nd traceback with the same problem on new exam.
Found some problems/bugs with the current REP version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, any chance they could be adult ladies instead of kids? It would be more worthwile playing the check-ups to undress hot chicks instead of children. As it is I just cheat me some money at the beginning and skip the children. If you could check ladies for breast cancer or STDs or whatever, there would be an incentive to actually play them.

Unless pedo is the new incest in here. XD
Another bug exam.

The mother comes in and talks about her son's problem then Morgan comes in and I start the exam to do a general exam on him and once I click on the glass he goes nude plus the ear eye and nose glass is way off. View attachment 83708 View attachment 83709
All this which has been reported has been fixed and will release on 0.0.13.
Thanks.

A1fox you may keep testing the game of course, you're helping me a lot, but as I said a very bigger help would be to send me reports at my bugs email address :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I decided to start a new playthrough and no matter how much time I spend with niece and Sister we didn't go to the pool or anything.
Wasn't there at least a pool date, were you had the option to open her bikini top?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I decided to start a new playthrough and no matter how much time I spend with niece and Sister we didn't go to the pool or anything.
Wasn't there at least a pool date, were you had the option to open her bikini top?
I get it every time I play the game from the start with no problems.
What is the trust with her at?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It plays only if you choose "Family time" in any morning after "At the Gym" event, no matter how high the trust level is.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The issue there is that you shouldn't be able to visit children less than 8 years old (for now), so it's something I fixed too! :)

Reactions: a1fox3

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there a way to save the treasure hunt/message in a bottle girl?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there a way to save the treasure hunt/message in a bottle girl?
No, there is not and its part of the story from when he was under the age of 18 I think. (Somewhere around 13-15 yo.)
Keep playing and there will be more reported and (thats enough) you will just have to play it and find out.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes