• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3 Hi, do you perhaps know when we can expect the continuation of the story with sister? Thanks!
Nope I have no idea on anything about this game other than what gets posted here and plublic on his patreon site.

Johann484

Nov 3, 2017
The REP is a random exam genator that has a bunch of exams with 10 kids added in to the clinic rotation exams.
It has a lot of bugs and wrong words used but I like it so far and the bugs can be ignored to go on and finish the exam.
All this included in the full v 0.12 of the game.
If you don't want to help test it then get the regular version instead.

See this post for all it has
Thanks a lot! :happyblush

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I'm currently on easter vacation until next tuesday, april 3rd.

I would please ask you not to post bugs here, because I can't read them properly like in this case, and since some of you don't read previous post and fixes it happens a lot that the same thing gets reported twice or three times if not more, making me lose much time in understanding if something's wrong or not in the game.

If you wish to post a bug please write to bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com or post on Patreon (it's free), but I won't guarantee I'll read and fix bugs posted here anymore.

Please forgive me, you know how I like this community and all (my "donor" plate says it all) but I can't double check many websites every day looking for bugs or I'll spend my whole workday surfing the web instead of developing the game.

As for the many questions you're asking I'll try to answer them as much as I can, but I don't have a nice internet connection where I stand. You can Always ask me questions writing in the contacts section of my website, on Patreon or on itch.io
Since this thread is so big now and I don't have subsections like the most important games this becomes very difficult for me to follow if I miss to check for a full day, so forgive me again if someone won't get replies but I'm doing the best I can to reply to everyone in this growing community of fans.

And for this very growth I humbly thank you, when this project started I never would've dreamed it would've become so widespread. THANK YOU all who play the game, follow it and support it as well!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@a1fox3 Hi, do you perhaps know when we can expect the continuation of the story with sister? Thanks!
You can take a look at the roadmap for all your questions about what's being released and when:

@Bruni Multimedia
I have 1 request, allow us to borrow the 10k the very first day and buy the equipment for the clinic to get started with.
No, because that would break the balance of the game. I can't keep adding "Alpha" features or the whole game risks to be utterly unbalanced release after release.

Reactions: David87

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Also, any chance they could be adult ladies instead of kids? It would be more worthwile playing the check-ups to undress hot chicks instead of children. As it is I just cheat me some money at the beginning and skip the children. If you could check ladies for breast cancer or STDs or whatever, there would be an incentive to actually play them.

Unless pedo is the new incest in here. XD
Medical exams are not meant to be sexual in any way, especially around underage characters. That said, the random exam project will have patients of both genders and age groups. Next update will feature teenagers, then Young adults, adults, elder people and toddlers as well. :)

This is one of great game ... i like the flow of the story, about medic, .... but since every update need to play from the start ... better i wait until THE FINAL version ...:D
Thank you. It's not true though you have to start again. That had not been the case since 009 and I hope it won't in the future. 0.0.12 had this because of the BIG changes I had to make to the game, but that will happen very rarely in the game. Still you can wait the final release, it's due around 2020 :D if you take a look at the roadmap :)

I believe that "een" is dutch for "a" or "an", so my guess is that the "een" is a relic from a translation (the game uses some italian in both the background variables and some of the game images, so maybe it's a multilingual project?)
Nope. EEN is Eyes, Ears and Nose exam. The game will feature MultiLanguage, but for now it's only in english. Variable names being in italian are because I am Italian :)

1. There's a lot of choices in story content, and it is unclear which paths have been developed and which are not, so it would be useful for a story walkthru. I'll try to make an unofficial one someday, but I hope that someone else will beat me to it, because I've seen plenty of comments here about stories I haven't found yet.

2. The dynamic child exams include medical conditions not found in the codex, like "cradle cap" (which doesn't have any symptoms during the exam, just the mom's mention of the kid having dandruff), while what exams to perform seem a bit peculiar (no reason given why the kid is there, performing some exams is $0 unprofessional yet backing up and skipping some of the exams is $200 "not very thorough"... I hadn't bought all the equipment yet, so maybe it's solved with a routine blood test or something.)
The codex for the random exams is being developed. I'm afraid I need to ask you for some waiting for it to be ready as I focused in releasing game content first :)

As for the walkthrough it's already available an official one (it does not cover exams but all story choices) for 10$ patrons, a free version which covers updates up to three releases old will be available starting around May.

Reactions: L7Bear and a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

Is there anyway to see the in game achievements, sometimes I look away and when I turn around I see some start to go away and did not know what it was for.

redhatter

May 24, 2017
I like the game but I wish I could disable to main character model entirely, I prefer games like this that don't show the protagonists face .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia

The sex scenes for Erika are very underwhelming to say the least and can be rated at R instead of X.
The only one that has both in it is the covered up BJ scene all others of just a very hidden Erika. I will post some pic's of it here for all to see soon.

ADD Pic's:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ADD: Some just a little bit better but still R instead of X on rating.
These 3 are 1 time only and if you missed them you will not get them.
Can only happen when you go to the gym with Erika and this only happens 1 time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Don't know what "een" means.
I believe that "een" is dutch for "a" or "an", so my guess is that the "een" is a relic from a translation (the game uses some italian in both the background variables and some of the game images, so maybe it's a multilingual project?)
*faceplams hard* No offense guys but... really? ..... EEN = (E)yes, (E)ars, and (N)ose..... Part of the standard practice of the industry is the use of (mostly) simple acronyms such as OBGYN, ER, DNR, CPR, and so on.

This was the first time I'd seen EEN myself as I'd never heard of it or seen it before, but it becomes obvious when you think about what did in the examination portion (and what options you have). The only thing that matches een is ears, eyes, and nose examination.

Edit: Didn't realize @Bruni Multimedia had answered this already as I was on the previous page.

Reactions: L7Bear

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@DragonWrath If it was EEN yes but when it is een is different and hard to understand.

Dictionary
-een
suffix
IRISH
suffix: -een
  1. forming diminutive nouns such as colleen.
Origin

from the Irish diminutive suffix -ín .

e'en
ēn/
literary
contraction
unpunctuated: een
  1. even.

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
@DragonWrath If it was EEN yes but when it is een is different and hard to understand.
@a1fox3 Normally you would have a good point and be correct, however you are not in this case and that's simply because when "een" shows up in the text, it's only at the end of an examination and it specifically SAYS "You *PERFORMED AN* een exam ......." or something very similar. One of the most important (and yet undervalued/under-explained) rules of language, communication, and reading is context. If you read the context (in this case, the sentence in which "een" appears) then the likely-hood of your possible alternative explanation is completely shot as it would make absolutely NO sense whatsoever, especially since the dictionary answer you gave states that "-een" is a SUFFIX in the context of the Irish origin.

Seriously try this the next time it comes up in the text: say it out loud like you're talking to someone exactly how it's written and you'll realize that it sounds completely wrong, then try saying e.e.n. and you'll realize that it sounds like it makes sense, from there you can extrapolate the meaning of e.e.n., to wit: Ears, Eyes, Nose examination.

One last bit, to be fair @Bruni Multimedia should have written into the text box like "e.e.n.", "EEN", or "E.E.N." rather than "een"... However to remain fair to @Bruni Multimedia as well, Most acronyms in the medical field are not punctuated properly anyway (OBGYN, CPR, DNR, etc) so it could be simple misunderstanding or (if they were actually in the medical field) simple habit.

Bottom line: Language is fucked up all over the world and context is the important part as it will almost always reduce confusion in moments like these. I should also point out that my issue here wasn't the trip up or confusion with the word, it was that several people completely failed to look at the context which would have helped them to understand it.

Reactions: LariatQ and Quacker
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes