3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
how do i enable the cheat console in REP version?? I couldnt open the console with Shift+O ..
Use the Unren tool located here:

Works for pretty much all Ren'Py games. It can also extract all images, videos, files, etc from (almost) all Ren'Py games. If I ever need to enable rollback (mousewheel) or dev console in a game that has them disabled, I use this and voila, it's fixed the majority of the time. Just keep in mind it won't work for -every- ren'py game, but it will work for well over 90% of them.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I believe that "een" is dutch for "a" or "an", so my guess is that the "een" is a relic from a translation (the game uses some italian in both the background variables and some of the game images, so maybe it's a multilingual project?)
Actually EEN is an abbreviation for Ears - Eyes - Nose exam...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there any sex scenes with patients (during medical check-ups) or only with co-workers/friends?
So far at the clinic no but you can date Erika and have sex with her but it is more R rated than X rated on the scenes.

There is the last 3 pic's that is a 1 time thing if you get it to trigger.

Reactions: Voyeur88

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
So far at the clinic no but you can date Erika and have sex with her but it is more R rated than X rated on the scenes.

There is the last 3 pic's that is a 1 time thing if you get it to trigger.
and you can have sex with elisa when you have your trip to seattle

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
There's a bug with the codex > Medical guidelines, it's supposed to be expandable, but I can't do it. So I'm missing informations..

The last thing I can see is "Tranquilizers" and I know there're more under because when I put my mouse down and click it actually shows the page for "trauma injuries".

ps: sorry for my bad english :|

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There's a bug with the codex > Medical guidelines, it's supposed to be expandable, but I can't do it. So I'm missing informations..

The last thing I can see is "Tranquilizers" and I know there're more under because when I put my mouse down and click it actually shows the page for "trauma injuries".

ps: sorry for my bad english :|
Take a pic of it and I will try it in my game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant use saves from ver 0.0.11c ?
Why would you want to use old game saves anyway, game ends Sept. 1 on play anyway.
Start a new game and chose 1 of the other girls for your GF and have fun.
Each release adds more exams and more content for at least 1 of the girls.
By starting over each update and choosing the girl that the update is for you get a lot more knowledge on how to do the exams and make more money plus you learn about each of the girls this way.

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Take a pic of it and I will try it in my game.
(The black bar you see is not related, it's usually not here it's because I put my game in windows mode for the screenshot)

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Also, I've lost the save / load / back / skip options that are usually down the screen. They just disappeared, altough they're visible on my others saves, but not on the one I'm really using.
Anyone know how to display them back ? Thanks!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
(The black bar you see is not related, it's usually not here it's because I put my game in windows mode for the screenshot)
Mmh no, something in the Codex is not present over the left menu, such as Trauma Injuries, that's because I'm waiting for the new UI to be ready to update it. Some topics are only accessible via hyperlink in the game's windows for now :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Also, I've lost the save / load / back / skip options that are usually down the screen. They just disappeared, altough they're visible on my others saves, but not on the one I'm really using.
Anyone know how to display them back ? Thanks!
That's a known issue, applying the new UI should fix it as well. The new UI will be available for many new screens starting from 0.0.13

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I'm proud to announce you that the game is getting more media coverage!

Today it's the website "Gaming on Batteries", which focuses on hand held and portable gaming on devices such as Android enabled devices, PSP, Nintendo 3DS/DS, etc. but also Windows videogames!

You can find the link to the news here:

Soon a review will follow, so keep following the website for further infos!

"General Practitioner is all about realism and can a great learning tool for those interested in the job of a physician. "

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I'm proud to announce you that the game is getting more media coverage!

Today it's the website "Gaming on Batteries", which focuses on hand held and portable gaming on devices such as Android enabled devices, PSP, Nintendo 3DS/DS, etc. but also Windows videogames!

You can find the link to the news here:

Soon a review will follow, so keep following the website for further infos!

"General Practitioner is all about realism and can a great learning tool for those interested in the job of a physician. "
Hey @Bruni Multimedia I read the stuff on the website and there is a typo in the quote you put in bold letters.
It should be "General Practicioner is all about realism and can be a great learning tool for those interested in a job as a physician.", rewrote the last part for something I think sounds better. You should probably tell that to the writer of the article, feel free to use my suggestion for the last part or not.
Also isn't the vanilla everything including romance but without the r-rated scenes? If so there is misinformation on the article as well. Sorry if that was a stupid question, just never played it the vanilla way.
Anyway congrats for getting more support everyday, you are one of the few developers that deserves it.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes