3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
thanks for your replay..
so the investigation is not required right now to progress with Claudia...
I started the game over from the beginning like 20 times, and played for ((30 April)) every time.
whatever Claudia living with me or not .. whatever I'm in any other relationship or not .. "nothing happen"
every event after January "nothing happen"
on December event Christmas' eve >>> she told me that Bob is become good with her.
idk what to do
But any way I love this game , you made something different BRO , Nice work really :)
check this attached save game file . (1st February)
No need for a save, but the sister path, being the most looked out for by players and given its very nature, is also the most difficult one to achieve. There are many things to do in order to convince her to be your partner and not just your relative, first of all in Seattle you need to choose her instead of Elisa, then again you need to support her without being too much open about your feelings. It's a give and take, unfortunately there are many events revolving around her and right now I cannot write a walkthrough for the game. Maybe another user who already finished her path could help you.

Check out the Steam Forums as well, the community there is quite active ;)

• Love
Reactions: Amr Ragheb

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Maybe the NTR or cheating tag needs to be added since a lot of the women you sleep with are married or have a boyfriend not to mention you can fuck up a bunch of established relationships so you can get the girl.
The NTR tag, if you wish to apply it, should go for Rita's content, where she enjoys having sex with other men with the Doc's approval (and even without once). I don't know if it's NTR (I think it is), but it's definitely cuckolding.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Also Bruni Multimedia are there more plans with Dr. Kirkman and wthe relative since its very obvious hes interested in her and blackmailed you tat one time.
Yes, definitely. But some things will happen in future contents of the game. I'm planning to support the game with updates, new clinical cases, new stories for months after release. Some contents will be for free and in exchange for a small fee, but the game will not be abandoned after release, you can be positive about that! :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
An update for General Practitioner is available for download!

• Fixed an issue where Aaron was becoming the Doctor's boyfriend even if homosexuality content was not enabled.
    Saved games that were affected by this are automatically updated to disable Aaron's-related content
  • It is now more clear in the game's choices involving Aaron when they will activate such content
  • Flirting/having sex with gay patients won't enable homosexual relationships by default anymore
  • "The Higher, The Fewer" and "Three's a crowd" chapters will now start automatically without the need to go to Ray's bar
  • Aaron's bank event will now play only if you are into a romantic relationship with him

I am uploading a zip file which only includes the fix (not the released version of course) for your convenience.
Please remember that if you have .rpy files in your game folder this fix won't work at all and I will ignore any bug report about it ;)

Amr Ragheb

Aug 9, 2019
No need for a save, but the sister path, being the most looked out for by players and given its very nature, is also the most difficult one to achieve. There are many things to do in order to convince her to be your partner and not just your relative, first of all in Seattle you need to choose her instead of Elisa, then again you need to support her without being too much open about your feelings. It's a give and take, unfortunately there are many events revolving around her and right now I cannot write a walkthrough for the game. Maybe another user who already finished her path could help you.

Check out the Steam Forums as well, the community there is quite active ;)
YES, A walkthrough for the game will fix all of this.
I hope to fined another user who already finished her path
thanks Bruni Multimedia :)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
The NTR tag, if you wish to apply it, should go for Rita's content, where she enjoys having sex with other men with the Doc's approval (and even without once). I don't know if it's NTR (I think it is), but it's definitely cuckolding.
So how much of this game is cuck content exactly?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I'll take a look on it, it's pretty strange...
If it helps I just reached the part where she asked me to investigate the patient deaths and from then on I’ve exhausted all unique spend time options then the spend time just takes me to a masturbate scene.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Is anyone getting this error when trying to use console or Unren?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 807, in script
python in _console:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 807, in script
python in _console:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 808, in <module>
console.interact()
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 343, in interact
line = ui.interact()
error: Out of memory

I tried to research this myself but I couldn't find a resolution when others mentioned it.

Thanks

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes