3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
any incest?
There maybe but I have not gotten that far yet.

You set the relationship with either sister or cousin and I got a far as they start living together but that's when I quit over a year ago.
This playthrough is going for the sister all the way without any other woman getting in the way.

Ayrton Senna

Dec 21, 2019
Esperei muito este jogo. Obrigado.

How do I say it? I don't speak english. Brazilian speaks Portuguese.
The game is great. Now I can play a complete version.

Thanks. (and sorry for mais so bad english)

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
If the dev makes a remake of this game I hope the dev will make the m.c younger like in his 20's or 30's without the goatee it just looks silly to me as does the m.c he looks goofy to me. then I will support the the dev until then bye

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
i have asked rita out but noithing happens, I go to the places (pool and drinks) and i just go by myself...???

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow completed already?
Based on those pics, I was expecting more.
Then I saw the walkthrough and saw nothing but trust this and lose trust that.
No Lust points or corruption points just trust points.
Well it's nothing like babysitter that's for sure.
At least there the points made sense.
This is more like a guide to becoming a practitioner and using his social skills to develop relationships and making money at the same time.
That's what it looked like to me as I was separating the long sentences in the walkthrough to make it easier for me to read.
The pics show more then what that walkthrough is saying, hopefully a lot more.
I wonder what kind of game will replace this tamed game?
Hopefully something good and with a path closer to home, lets hope.....peace.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I looked through the changelog but i didn't see it. Out of curiosity is the bug fixed in this version where the main character can't progress with the relative because she just keeps calling about the mystery that keeps killing people when you click on spend time with the family?

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
thank you, I can date now

I have another question, Claudia asked me for help with the patient stuff how do I do that? and how doi I advace the other stories too?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
thank you, I can date now

I have another question, Claudia asked me for help with the patient stuff how do I do that? and how doi I advace the other stories too?
I was told you can only have 1 GF at a time now so pick which one you want.
The walkthrough has most of the info you need.

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to do the quest claudia asked regarding Deborah? I checked the walkthrough but i dont see it anywhere

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
I was told you can only have 1 GF at a time now so pick which one you want.
The walkthrough has most of the info you need.
welll this is the end for me then, toooo grandy tooo much medical shit xD i guess i will wait like a year

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I thought Bruni himself has the saves, not someone to grind!
There is way to many paths in this game now and you can only have 1 GF at a time now that it is completed.
During development you can have as many GF as you can handle but now only 1 GF at a time so saves are really no good anymore.

Reactions: fortuna95

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I am working on a cheat mod for this, if anyone cares. While I am still trying to repair/recover my DAZ3d Assets...I took some time to work out a functioning Cheat Mod. I am finishing out the patient trust. Still need to implement the staff and non-patient stuff properly tho. Just a lot to do here, and will do it asap. Might take suggestions...and am leaving it as a hidden cheat menu, accessible by the "K" key. Don't want to screw up Bruni's UI any. Tho I guess I COULD integrate it into the Codex....but I dunno.

In case anyone wants it, I have the first version ready. It is uploaded to my .

Currently works with the completed game.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes