3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Actually it has been answered even before anyone asked:

It has been a fantastic journey so far, and it's far from over, as I'm already planning future content for the game, some of it completely for free! The game will be updated for a long time, so keep following it for the time being!

Reactions: AmBush-UK

Barovaro

Jun 5, 2017
Would it be possible to update the downloads to the latest patch? The current 1.22 has a hard stop around August due to a patient bug. 1.2.4 fixes this.

Ethan1234

May 21, 2018
Anyone know where to look for clues regarding Deborah in the sister quest line after she calls you and asks you to look into it?

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
checked graphics preview. looked dismal. does it become any better in subsequent releases?

Amberzed

Jun 3, 2017
Playing steam version & struggling with relative path/dead girl investigation. Relative living with me, & was going through the 20 questions till got to where she rings to ask for help with the dead girl investigation. Since then I've been to the waiting room twice a day for around 3 weeks or more with no option to investigate the dead girl, and every night if I chose to spend time with Cathy, I don't get the remaining questions, but just get a repeat of her phoning and asking me to investigate the dead body. Have I missed something, or is this time related to progress? I'm currently on 2nd September.

Reactions: joe316
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes