3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Abhai will you do another compressed version ?
General Practitioner [v0.0.30.7] [Bruni Multimedia] (2.16 gb rar pc source)
421 mb rar unofficial market (pc&mac) compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Sarg

Jun 1, 2017
Hi.
I can't finde how to go to date on last release. I call to Rita and ask about date, but i can't find how to go on it. Sorry for stupid qustion)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sarg

Once you call someone you have to wait tills it 8PM and then click the sign icon in the bottom right hand corner area. If you mouse over each icon on the map it'll tell you want it is or does. Like the sign mousing over it you get a message at the top of the screen hospital/date.

Sarg

Jun 1, 2017
Sarg

Once you call someone you have to wait tills it 8PM and then click the sign icon in the bottom right hand corner area. If you mouse over each icon on the map it'll tell you want it is or does. Like the sign mousing over it you get a message at the top of the screen hospital/date.
thank you

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Is there any option of being with the sister or is it always going to end up with her back with 'trucker bob' ??

Reactions: joe316

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Ok alll i can do is work i mean come on i know doctors dont have a lot of free time but all i managed to do is get on a date...
i really dont understand why devs make games so hard if i wanted hardship i would go date irl

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
Found a reourring bug when progressing with your "relative" conversation 11, where she calls you, to start quest looking for clues....as soon as the conversation ends you are immediately teleported to the clinic to perform a diagnosis to a patient. therefore you are unable to continue said quest

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ansnsbp

When posting traceback errors especially longs one you should post them underneath a spoiler tag so that people don't have to scroll forever to get past your post. Spoiler tag is found under the tab with the three ...

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
That file is present in the game, at least on the latest updated release (the one which is currently present on Steam with a 25% discount: )

I recommend you to update your game to the latest release as Alpha ones are no longer supported. ;)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Found a reourring bug when progressing with your "relative" conversation 11, where she calls you, to start quest looking for clues....as soon as the conversation ends you are immediately teleported to the clinic to perform a diagnosis to a patient. therefore you are unable to continue said quest
Same as above.

nderla

Jul 5, 2017
another Handy Console string is media_punteggio = This will bring up your average exam score for your evaluations if you've been doing a crappy job (Literally translates into average score) shown in the stats screen

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes