3.30 star(s) 53 Votes
D

Deleted member 478848

How do you have sex with claudia? Everything I do leads to a breakup. Can anyone tell me a timeline of all her events.

Reactions: Amr Ragheb

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
just started this game so question how do you finish the exam with the patient i cant seem to find the exit/done button lol feel like im stuck

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Hi fellas !
I have 2 questions :
1) Will there be a compressed version for the new build ?
2) Can our dear doctor have a real relationship with his relative ?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
2) Can our dear doctor have a real relationship with his relative ?
Define real relationship, she can live with you and you can fuck her/masturbate together plus spending all the lovely alabama time together but what else is there.

Reactions: niennunb

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
still waiting for the Harem Ending - i hope it is true. One thing is 100% true and coming is CyberPunk 2077 ! Let's go ! Bois!

Reactions: joe316

niennunb

Jun 15, 2017
Define real relationship, she can live with you and you can fuck her/masturbate together plus spending all the lovely alabama time together but what else is there.
... that's what I wanted to know ! Thanks.

EDIT : And... Can you have multiple girls at once ? (including your relative of course)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It's been months since I played General Practitioner.
TBH, at this point, I'll probably just wait for the final release and buy it on steam so Bruni will at least earn some money.

I usually prefer the straight out VNs and at one point during playing I will get bored by the exams, but if I think about how long this game has been worked on and how regular and steady it was updated and how professional the dev behaved and how he dealt with criticism and the whole pirate issue, this game definitely deserves some of my hard-earned cash.

So hurry up and finish it, will ya? ;)

Reactions: Shades19

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
... that's what I wanted to know ! Thanks.

EDIT : And... Can you have multiple girls at once ? (including your relative of course)
Well no you can't since if you move onto another girl the one you had before will reset the relationship points but that dosnt mean you cant be part of events where you can fuck other women, its just that one woman at a time is allowed to live in the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: niennunb
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes