3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Guess I'll go kick the sister out of the house and go after Rita instead since the sister is buggy and broken.

Reactions: joe316

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
That file is present in the game, at least on the latest updated release (the one which is currently present on Steam with a 25% discount: )

I recommend you to update your game to the latest release as Alpha ones are no longer supported. ;)
Will next release be the final version of your game or was it this release?

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
So this must have pissed everyone off having to start from the beginning in such a long grindy tedious game.

THIS PATCH (1.2.2) IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH OLDER SAVED GAMES!
In order to avoid issues and crashes we recommend you to start a new game!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
If I download it I will not be restarting over as there is no way in hell I'm going through all that again just to get back to the end content for the sister and if I can't do that then i'll just be freeing up some hard drive space.

Reactions: joe316

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
So this must have pissed everyone off having to start from the beginning in such a long grindy tedious game.

THIS PATCH (1.2.2) IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH OLDER SAVED GAMES!
In order to avoid issues and crashes we recommend you to start a new game!
Whats the betting Someone will not read OP & post "My game keeps crashing Waaaaaa" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so old saves does not work, are game still time based or can you progress story much faster now if you restart or certain things still only happen on certain days?

mjob

May 6, 2017
Sarg

Once you call someone you have to wait tills it 8PM and then click the sign icon in the bottom right hand corner area. If you mouse over each icon on the map it'll tell you want it is or does. Like the sign mousing over it you get a message at the top of the screen hospital/date.
Is it still working on current version? cuz I can't find the sign icon in the bottom right hand corner area. Also the game doesn't show the time it only shows it's afternoon or evning. How can I check the time?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
mjob

The sign is on the map it looks like a wooden directional street sign. Evening is when to click on the sign. So something like work 2 times then go on date.

Reactions: mjob

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

General Practitioner [v1.2.2] [Bruni Multimedia] PC Compressed

Original Size: 2.16 GB
Compressed: 310 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

General Practitioner [v1.2.2] [Bruni Multimedia] PC Compressed

Original Size: 2.16 GB
Compressed: 310 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D
OP has been updated​

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes